Khushi will keep adding the members.
Can we please have names of new members coming.
I am Nonu(Anju).
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Khushi will keep adding the members.
Can we please have names of new members coming.
I am Nonu(Anju).
Originally posted by: angel_nonu
Khushi will keep adding the members.
Can we please have names of new members coming.
I am Nonu(Anju).
Yes, kindly give your name too. will be easier for all members to interact. I'm Khushi by the way.
My name is Amrita😊. Hello Nonu and Khushi!
Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22
My name is Amrita😊. Hello Nonu and Khushi!
Hello Amrita🤗
welcome to the Surbhi AT
Thank you so much🤗. Can't wait to interact with you guys😳.
Hi guys...wanna join this AT...kindly add me here...
btw I'm gayathri...
Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22
Thank you so much🤗. Can't wait to interact with you guys😳.
i disappear a lot also in middle😆
but will try to discuss about show everyday😳
welcome Gachu 
Originally posted by: Felicity_Khushi
i disappear a lot also in middle😆
but will try to discuss about show everyday😳
Bold:I know that😆. I saw you in the Ib forum, you rarely come. But still, whenever you come we can discuss about the show😳.