Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Zdc6dHMPK/
When nothing else works start wedding rumors 🥱.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1ZmozpHy3m/
Bhai looks really mad for some reason 😆.
Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Y9M_5lkso/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Suri has grown up so much 😲.
I remember there were so many conspiracy theories when she was born that she's not Tom's kid. People made up so many fake stories. Now she looks like a clone of Tom. 😆
Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1ZmozpHy3m/
Bhai looks really mad for some reason 😆.
It looks like Bhai has gotten a lot of work done on his face. Preparation for love scenes with Aloo. 🤭
Originally posted by: 422HXZFPVLYHG6IH
I remember there were so many conspiracy theories when she was born that she's not Tom's kid. People made up so many fake stories. Now she looks like a clone of Tom. 😆
Ikr! Her resemblance with Tom is so uncanny.
Originally posted by: V4XL36TMZHVRVMJS
It looks like Bhai has gotten a lot of work done on his face. Preparation for love scenes with Aloo. 🤭
I don't want to imagine that 🤢.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Yn0monqRC/?igshid=12fh11svo2q3c
Akki ka shooting kabhi khatam nahi hota.😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0