Originally posted by: ---tinni---

Congrats on the new thread

Thank you

Are you a new reader ?? 

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: KRISGEET

So Khushi has decided to let bygones be bygones and enter her place of work as a much married woman loved by her husband Arnav

Alas!! Fate sometimes plays mysterious games. If only Khushi would have been able to see the emotion in Akash's eyes when she was single! Today while entering her place of work as a much married woman, who should she see but her lost love Akash. Alas! whatever the decision one's brain takes, the heart need not follow.

Today we see two hearts crying and weeping for what could have been. Khushi has decided that she does not love Akash anymore but when faced with the actual prospect, could she just disregard the truth that she was never shown before?

Kya dhxmkedaar comment hai... 

You have so poignantly brought forth the yearning of two lovers.

Fabulous, P Ji 

Hum aapke qaayal ho gaye 

Ecrivain thumbnail

Khushi has been a very honest and hardworking and astute Lawyer. The way she handled Jai Vyas' case was just superb. Even the seasoned Lawyer Akash who was a laid back person couldn't stop himself from appreciating her legal acumen when faced with a high profile case. The defence lawyer would have felt the case to be a cake walk but sometimes, David defeats Goliath

So Akash really loved Khushi. I find Arnav to be a much bolder character here and Akash a laid back one. Arnav has been a bit more luckier than Akash to have had the love of Aarti as well as Manohar for at least some time. Aarti and Manohar were a happy couple unlike Priya and Manohar.

From Akash POV it appears that he always had to compromise. He has seen his mother Priya as an unhappy wife, waiting for her husband's love and affection and was always bereft of the same. 

When Akash was very young, he had to be the Man of the house taking emotional responsibility for his devastated mother and baby sister while  his father went towards greener pastures.

Our heart weeps when we think about the young Akash hearing Manohar talk about his love Aarti and the apple of his eye Arnav. Seeds of hate may have been sown in little Akash's mind at the tender young age. Later on when his dad come back and he had a semblance of a happy family, Arnav came on the scene disturbing the peace in family. 

Arnav's constant demand for money from Manohar, his wayward ways, his womanising tales must have make Akash more and more angry and the young Akash would have withdrawn into himself

Yeh lo, once a Akash fan, always a Akash fan 😆

I think, Akash being responsible and reasonable was solely because he might have wanted to support his mom and sister. 

Arnav, on the other hand, had no one to take care of. Hopefully, now he will change 

Ecrivain thumbnail

Akash's life in this story looks more like Khushi's life on the show. Life always dealt her a bad blow but like a phoenix, she rose each and every time.

To Akash, Khushi's advent in his like must have been like a straw that saves a drowning man. The fact that Manohar assigned her to assist Akash must have looked to him like a God sent Gift. Having never gotten what he needed in life, Akash could never believe that he really had got something or rather someone for himself. He probably was trying to protect himself from the hurt that life always dealt him. 

He would have been taking baby steps thinking that he had all the time in the world to make Khushi love him like he loves her and hence never was vocal about his intentions. Khushi though she would have got an inkling would not have acted upon the same as any other extrovert girl for she was too principled to proposition someone unless being explicitly informed about the person's interest.

Into this equation came Arnav like a whirlwind. The seasoned Casanova who could charm the socks of a girl. He was gobsmacked by the beautiful straightforward Khushi who refused to be intimidated by Arnav and his handsomeness and gave two hoots about him. 

When questioned by him about her serious interest in any male, she probably would have been quiet not wanting to let any one know about her interest in Akash. Alas! this was the first obstacle in Akhushi relation. If only she had been vocal, things would have been different for Akash.

Poor Akash had to once again lose to Arnav. First he lost his father to him and now his only love. 

I feel that when Arnav comes to know the truth about Manohar's goodness and his innocence in Aarti's death, he is going to realise what he has taken away from Akash. I have a feeling Arnav will let Khushi go away from him to let Akash and Khushi find their love for each other. By that time it will be too late for Khushi for she is already starting to love Arnav.

For all the hatred that Akash has for Arnav, I do not think he is bad enough to let Khushi and Arnav separate because of him.

N, you have made me weep for Akash. Mind you, I decided to comment today itself after reading this chapter quickly for I couldn't just let the day go without commenting about Akash

@bold- 😲

How can I forget that. But tbh, I loved loved loved a repenting Akash, he was so poised and sane. 

Three cheers for N, for making Akash Singh one of the most loved and remembered characters in fictional world for us. 🥳

Ecrivain thumbnail

And I am going to BASH you if you make him sad . I want a lovely partner for Akash here

For Withered, I second P 

N, you are listening 🤣

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations for new thread🤗🥳

amadea thumbnail

Congrats on new thread

kiran1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This chapter is mostly about Akash's emotions.He has lost a lot.That too to Arnav.I know I should feel sorry for him but I don't. May be it's because I already fixed Akash as the villain in Arnav's life.Lets see how his character progresses.Khushi still has feelings for him? I thought she didn't love him anymore.How are they going to work together now? Isn't it going to uncomfortable/awkward? 

Congratulations on new thread. 🥳

My meeting ran into morning tea.  Will be back at lunch time with my comment.

Cheers.....

imshveta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I feel for him. He is an innocent casualty in this saga. And all because fate has destined Arnav with Khushi. 

I am loving how you are giving us this insight into all the characters so that we can make an informed judgement........ of our feelings..... when we take sides, I guess? I am hoping it would not come to that. Because what is done is done. 

I actually loved  this part 

Love

Shveta.