Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Another function kya
Old pic I think kyy 3 time
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Another function kya
Old pic I think kyy 3 time
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Old pic I think kyy 3 time
Why can't his FCs use throwback while posting 🙄
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Why can't his FCs use throwback while posting 🙄
That will be helpful for people like you and I 😆
Wiw, did they go live and was there anything interesting?
This video is sooooooooo cute 😍❤❤ 😍
The little one is not leaving him and wanting his kisses ❤ 😘 💕
His aunt is surprised though 😂 His charm is working even for a months old baby 😁😍
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Wiw, did they go live and was there anything interesting?
Arre they will go live from Maldives...pohonch ne toh do 😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Why can't his FCs use throwback while posting 🙄
Dabba Dekho dabba
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Arre they will go live from Maldives...pohonch ne toh do 😆
🤣 For some reason I thought they were going live today to give updates or something 😆
haan tanvi posted bts with function in bgv may be janmastami celebrationOriginally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Another function kya
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
🤣 For some reason I thought they were going live today to give updates or something 😆
Is it Burnt briyani at work in the background🤪😆