Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: InCenDia

Torture Pooja 🙄 there's no way Kabir can torture Pooja.. She's not Khushi or Annika or Gauri .. Plus Kabir ain't planning on revenge he's even actually concerned for Pooja..  This bad boy Kabir is just a facade..  

Do u think jabir are acting? Since pooja will find her mom Why will She marry kabir? Rani will be mad at her If She marries him.

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kala16

Do u think jabir are acting? Since pooja will find her mom Why will She marry kabir? Rani will be mad at her If She marries him.

Kabir is definitely acting.. He doesn't have revenge in his mind.. Both Kabir n Zain are saying this is above revenge.. It can either be love or move on or teaching.. Kabir isn't in love yet I guess neither had moved on.. The last thing is teaching or realization.. He wants to make Pooja realize where she did wrong.. Make her leave all the past baggage n move on.. 

But he's also delusional to some extent (Suman n Dadaji) maybe or maybe not this I'm not sure coz he doesn't know abt them.. I guess Pooja's mom will only reveal something..  

And since the wedding is already done so we can assume Pooja couldn't find her mom.. Rani's n Pooja's post wedding actions are yet to be seen.. 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: InCenDia

Kabir is definitely acting.. He doesn't have revenge in his mind.. Both Kabir n Zain are saying this is above revenge.. It can either be love or move on or teaching.. Kabir isn't in love yet I guess neither had moved on.. The last thing is teaching or realization.. He wants to make Pooja realize where she did wrong.. Make her leave all the past baggage n move on.. 

But he's also delusional to some extent (Suman n Dadaji) maybe or maybe not this I'm not sure coz he doesn't know abt them.. I guess Pooja's mom will only reveal something..  

And since the wedding is already done so we can assume Pooja couldn't find her mom.. Rani's n Pooja's post wedding actions are yet to be seen.. 

But why will Pooja agree to marry Kabir? Even if the marriage is done she will not agree with this forced marriage thing.

If either of them fall in love it's acceptable. But door door tak chance nehi Hein. Now the show is going to end. So they will give an illogical end to it. What happened to dhruv? He is also gayab. More than ranis reaction I want to see Dhruvs reaction also.

Looks like he doesn't want to stay with the mad family.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Talk about illogical ending. 

Believe me SP is crazy this way. 

So I m a huge fan of RKC. In that show the plot was based on the fact that the male heir died and then the mother brought back the female heir who she had given up for adoption. The male heir died in the first week. 

That was the whole foundation of the plot. 

So one-day sp decides to end the show, so what do they do?  

In the final episode, final scene the male heir comes back from the dead. 

No one knows how or what or how did he survive or anything. The screen freezes on the male heir meeting his family, no dialogues.

Can you imagine?

This is what Star Plus does. 🙄

It is so rating hungry 

Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Talk about illogical ending. 

Believe me SP is crazy this way. 

So I m a huge fan of RKC. In that show the plot was based on the fact that the male heir died and then the mother brought back the female heir who she had given up for adoption. The male heir died in the first week. 

That was the whole foundation of the plot. 

So one-day sp decides to end the show, so what do they do?  

In the final episode, final scene the male heir comes back from the dead. 

No one knows how or what or how did he survive or anything. The screen freezes on the male heir meeting his family, no dialogues.

Can you imagine?

This is what Star Plus does. 🙄

It is so rating hungry 

This is crraazzzyyy 😲😲😲

Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

But why will Pooja agree to marry Kabir? Even if the marriage is done she will not agree with this forced marriage thing.

If either of them fall in love it's acceptable. But door door tak chance nehi Hein. Now the show is going to end. So they will give an illogical end to it. What happened to dhruv? He is also gayab. More than ranis reaction I want to see Dhruvs reaction also.

Looks like he doesn't want to stay with the mad family.

Yeah that's what I said Pooja's action post wedding is yet to be seen.. And abt Dhruv I was saying the same thing on twitter the other day..  His reaction is important .. JaBir just cannot fall in love out of nowhere 🙄

PS. Have you seen in one of the segment they showed a woman in violet saaree applying Haldi on Pooja n she was emotional.. Could it be Pooja's mom 🤔 She learned abt Pooja Kabir wedding in precap.. Could it be possible that she herself gets happy n emotional abt the wedding not knowing it's forced or anything else so Pooja now has to marry Kabir 🙄