Poll
Delhi 6 Album - Your Favorite?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
I like Masakali. There is something infectiously charming about the song.
All songs from this movie were bad.
Difficult to pick one to be honest. Nevertheless, I voted for rehna tu, don't know it has some soothing effect on mind. Masakali and sasural genda fool are equally good.
One of the best soundtrack album of the great A R rehman
Difficult to choose most fav.. I still love rehena tu and masakkali equally.. Rehena tu's lyrics are very touching.. masakkali sounds still very fresh and happening.. sasaural genda phool is equally good though..
Arziyaan has such a beautiful humbleness n Spiritual soul to it. While Rehna tu lyrics r just how everyone wants to be loved. Both songs rso so good.
I love Dil dafatan too,very haunting tune . Masakali has such a fun infections energy. This two would be my second fav.
Genda phool is awesome to dance to at haldi function
Massakkali was love.The video was everything.Sonam surely took that song to another level and Mohit Chauhan’s voice.❤️
Rehna tu was another beautiful number.
Rehna Tu. Absolutely in love with it ❤️
All of the songs of this album are real gems. I LOVE Arziyan too, per se and also because it reminds me of IPKKND initial days (episode 3 lmao) 😳 Yeh Delhi Hai has incredible music and I love the french part in it. So quirky and catchy. Genda Phool is addictive and fun! And of course Masakali, it was a rage at that time ^^ My dadi loves listening to it :D
Double post, sowie.
The Toxic album has such an intriguing hold on me esp waqt is hauntingly beautiful. Its melody lingers long after the song ends. And then...
The announcement I have been waiting for years has finally come. The queen of pop, Madonna has released her new album cover for Confessions 2...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeY7uEnj68M https://x.com/i/status/2031751562708820244 https://x.com/i/status/2033954402827178325
https://x.com/i/status/2081642280507801829 https://x.com/i/status/2081620658568691778
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWUOF4ZEy7P/?igsh=dzl3OG9uNTZwZXl4
1