Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lalibhaskar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice 

Mrs. Iyer wanted to adopt ishita, she wants to convince her so takes all the kids to home 

Ishita was happy getting motherly love but rMn was afraid that ishita nay leave him

Batra comes to know that ishita is Iyer daughter and he threw her away

Iyer is so cruel he killed batra, thank God battalion asked tanners to take the kids and run away 

Last part i was scared that Raman will get separated,thank God all r together 

Edited by lalibhaskar - 4 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This one is for viena_dubal.

PART 9

Everyone hugged each other tight and cried bitterly not knowing how to console each other as all were very much scared with the turn of events .

Ishita was just not understanding what's happening but was very much scared seeing everyone crying bitterly ,so she was just go on hiding closer to raman while he was trying to scoop everyone in his arms.

Mihir-kya hua Bhai,baba ko Kya hua,uss Uncle ne baba ko kyun maar diya .now what will happen to us ,where we will go.he was saying while Raman was just trying to console them all.

Neil-baba mar gaye,bhai.now who will take care of us.hum kaise rahenge.

Raman-i don't know how we will live,but joh sabki take care karta hai ,woh hamari bhi karenge.bhagwaan ji hamari take care karenge.tum sab so jao.

Romi-but hum Kahan jaa rahen hai??

Raman -jahan kismat le jaaye.he said and a tear fell off his eyes.ishita look at Raman and said-kya hua happy,lote nahi .achche bachche lote nahi.she said wiping his tears.he pecked her temple and said-i won't let anyone touch u.kisi ko tumhe kuch nahi karne dunga.

Raman -bahut raat ho gayi hai,sab so jao.he said patting Ishita slowly.

Mihir-bhai aap??

Raman-i will also sleep in sometime.he said and everyone settled making little place in between the goods.

Soon all slept while Raman was wide awake remembering his last talk with Mr batra.

Flashback

Mr batra-bhaag jao,raman.tum sabko le kar bhaag jao.

Raman-hum aapko chod kar kahin nahi jaane wale,aap please hamare saath chalo.

Mr batra-nahi jaoge toh woh tumhari sona ko maar daalega.he said making Raman shocked.

Mr batra-yes,he wanna kill her.chale jao yahan se.he said and Raman finally ran away with his friends cum family.

Flashback end

Raman wiped his tears and said-i really don't know,what happened,but bahut jaldi aaunga main aapke saamne Mr Iyer,aapse apne baba ki maut ka badla lunga,aur uss din hisaab barabar karunga.how dare u think to kill my sona.i won't anyone touch my baby .kaise karunga nahi jaanta,but I will protect my baby and avenge for baba's life .I won't spare u Mr Iyer,hume behka kar Ghar le gaye aur hamare baba ko maar daala.nahi chodunga aapko,u destroyed everything.he said and finally closed his eyes feeling exhausted.

On the other hand,Mr Iyer was shouting on his men ,not able to trace the kids.he decided to go to the orphanage next day and slept.

Raman opened his eyes hearing loud noise and saw men were taking down the goods from the train and was closing every boggy.he wake up everyone and all came out of the train.they look around and saw ,New Delhi ,was written.

Raman-hum Delhi mein hai,hum Chennai se Delhi aa gaye.

Mihir-aa toh gaye but rahenge Kahan.

Raman -lets see.he said and all walked out of the station hand in hand.they went to the washroom and freshen up themselves.

All sat near the road thinking where to go when Ishita said-happy,bhookh lagi hai.

Romi-mujhe bhi bhai.

Mihir -mujhe bhi.

Neil-mujhe bhi.

Raman look around and said-bhookh toh mujhe bhi lagi hai ,but khana kahan se laaye.wd don't have any money.they were thinking when the person sitting near the public toilet said-bhookh lagi hai,uss mandir mein chale jao.wahan bhandara hota rehta hai,may be u people get something to eat.

Raman said thank u and all went to the temple near by.all went inside and saw it was almost empty as it was early morning.they look around and Raman said-yahan toh kuch nahi.

Ishita-bahut bhookh lagi hai,happy.

Raman made them sit and said-let me go and check ,shayad kuch mil jaaye.

Raman went inside and was looking for something to eat when the pujari asked-kisse dhoondh rahe ho , beta??

Raman -can we get something to eat,bahut bhookh lagi hai.

Pujari picked up a banana and have him.

Raman-actually we r five.he said signalling at others.

Pujari look at the kids and gave few fruits to him.he thanked the pujari and went out.all sat down and have the fruits and then have the water.after having food ,all settled in a corner .

Slowly people start coming in the temple ,but the pujari was looking at the kids only they were looking very tired .

After doing the puja,pujari came to them and said-kahan se aaye ho tum log??

Raman-we use to live in an orphanage but woh tut gaya,now we don't have any place to live.

Pujari-toh ab kahan rahoge??

Raman-dont know,we r new to the place.koi jagah nahi jaante,khane ko paise bhi nahi hai.dont know where to go.

Pujari-come with me.he said and took the kids to the little house behind the temple .

He opened a locked room and said-if u people want,u can stay here till the time u get any place to stay.he said making everyone look at him.

Pujari-this is part of my house,I want to give it on rent ,but tum logon ki zarurat jyada hai,toh tum log reh sakte ho.aaj aur Kal bhandara hai mandir mein ,so u people can get food for next two days but after that u people have to aarange for it.i can only give u shelter ,other u people have to arrange.

Raman folded his hand and said-u r doing more then required,thank u very much.

Pujari-ok ,tum log rest karo,I will call u people when the bhandara start.saying so he was going when Raman said-can I get some work.

Pujari turn and he said-i need to take care of them,can u arrange any work for me so that I can arrange for a living .

Mihir-main bhi kaam karunga Bhai.

Romi and Neil too agreed to work.

Raman-nahi,u all should stay while I work.sona ki bhi toh take care karni hai ,she is too small .

Mihir-nahi Bhai,we all will work.koi ek roz ruk jaayega but we all will work.joh bhi kaam mile,we will work.cant let u do everything alone.

Romi-yes Bhai ,we all will work.uncle koi kaam mil jaayega.

Pujari-let me see,u people r too small to work,but seeing ur condition I will try.tum log rest karo,thake lag rahe ho.while I just go and look for some work for u all.he said and all five hug each other tight.

Raman-rehne ki jagah mil gayi,dheere dheere sab thik ho jaayega .he said and all nodded.all sit around and slowly lay down.ishita was sleeping in raman's arms .he made her lay down and settled himself beside her.soon all slept again feeling tired .

That's all for now,enjoy.

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Eagerly waiting for next part 

Plz plz plz update soon 

Sabri_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lovely updat... Update soon and thanks for teaser.    

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update.......

Please update next part soon 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Raman was consoling everyone 

He was determined to avenge his baba’s death 

Thank god they all are safe

Lets see what happens next in their lives

Ty 4 d pm too

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Emotional update

All were crying hugging each other romi neil and mihir asked where they will go baba died who will take care of them raman said god will take care of them ishita wiped his tears and asked him not to cry he kissed her forehead raman asked everyone to sleep all slept he was remembering babas last word he decided to take revange from mr.iyer for thinking to harm his sona and killing his baba otherside mr iyer was angry for not able find kids he thought to go to orphanage next day next morning raman wokeup hearing some noises and saw some mans taking out goods he woke everyone he said they are in delhi now they will leave here they came out of station and were thinking where to go ishita said she is hugnry others also said raman said he is also hungry but dont have money one man asked them to go in temple they will get the food in bhandara all went in temple but that was empty poojari asked raman what he is searching raman said food poojari gave his banana he said they are five he fave them fruits slowly people started coming into temple poojari was looking at kids they were looking tired he asked raman from where they have come raman said they used to stay in orphanage but that got broken now they dont know where to go they dont have money poojari took them behind temple their was littile house he said they can stay there till they find the place but for food they have arrange themselve raman thanks him and asked for some work mihir romi and neil said they will also work raman deined but all were insisting poojari said he will see poor  kids

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome part.

Mr iyer is so cruel. I just hate him

Raman and other kids flew away and they got a shelter. Waiting 4 next part.

jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
superb update anyways kids got place to live and will settle slowly Continue soon
Twinklesolanki thumbnail

Superb awesome update 

Love ishra's moment 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE