Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

How can some people think what he's doing is right? They're ways  of handing such things and it's making him look petty.

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I'm quite busy,  haven't yet got hand on the episodes but there are so many prejudices against rich....  It's not like they don't work hard,  I agree that if he feels he can start a scheme in his hospital.  Not everyone rich earns via black money 🙄

angel_nonu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sid himself knows that what he is doing is wrong this is why he does not want Dr Shashank to know this.

Dr Shashank said in his speech that they use charity govt fund etc for patients so I think there is something wrong going in between and sid can discuss about poor patients to Shashank.

His intentions are right but not every rich people money is coming from black/or wrong work. Its hard earned money of many rich people. Also manipulating patients like this is putting Sanjivani reputation at risk because if someone takes his video and puts it out then sanjivani will be in deep danger, no patient will trust doctors of sanjivani.

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What Sid is doing is a crime, legally punishable. It is strictly against medical ethics to exploit a patient on the basis of their financial background. He suggests surgeries to his patients, feeds on their insecurities about their bodies, so that he can make money for the poor patients. 

I was mighty pissed when he suggested all those cosmetic surgeries to the girl in episode 1.

If he wants money, he can attend genuine surgeries of rich people & the money earned from there can be used to help the poor patients. There are few surgeons in reality, who do high profile surgeries of genuine patients only to fund othet surgeries of the poor.