With whom? The zaalim duniya and nirday samaaj who are against him😆
He needs credit for introducing 22 directors 😆
Uff kitna rota h ye
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
With whom? The zaalim duniya and nirday samaaj who are against him😆
He needs credit for introducing 22 directors 😆
Uff kitna rota h ye
Rona is good for health. Cry twitce in a day to maintain healthy eyes.
^ I use eye drops to serve the purpose

Then, Start applying my method. It's more useful as it's natural trick.Originally posted by: Chameliii
^ I use eye drops to serve the purpose
Originally posted by: Deadinside
Then, Start applying my method. It's more useful as it's natural trick.
Tumko kya kujli h yaar 😆 utpatang baate krne aajate ho hmesha 🤢
I am not sure if i've said this before but '🤢' It should be national emoji of this forum. Easy to put, easy to express, even if there's nothing to feel yuck about.Originally posted by: Chameliii
Tumko kya kujli h yaar 😆 utpatang baate krne aajate ho hmesha 🤢
Interview is basically I don’t receive the credit for all the things I do right.
he complains way too much
he leads a charmed life, he has no shortage of money, power, he has family, he wants for nothing. and yet he will always find something to whine about.
Learn to be gracious, man. That's why I appreciate people like Pankaj Tripathi, Vikrant Massey, Irrfan, Ayush etc. They always come across as so grateful for whatever they have.
Kjo bashing is the it thing in this forum... He took full blame for kalank,what more can he do lol
He is angry about the video, rightfully so, I'm sure he got blasted by RK for that😆
Go my queen Jo❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcDv5ZYFtGG/?igsh=NTU5MDZ0aXhobjd3
https://youtube.com/shorts/_1tXH62cgiM?si=fmnH5pbp4QlAXd0d
https://x.com/i/status/2017637031053300159
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYvxXRlIES2/?igsh=MWo5a2pieWo2ODB5YQ==
1