its moni😆I am imagining her as kuki! 🙊😂
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
its moni😆I am imagining her as kuki! 🙊😂
I cant retweet. Aisa kiyu?
Originally posted by: luvmayurarti
I cant retweet. Aisa kiyu?
hmm...not exactly sure, may be log out n re log in
They were uffff 
lol....see other hashtags too
Everyone today is busy loosing weight....
But no one tries a bit of loosing ego n complexities....
we need happier world, not just slimmers...
Good night Anupreians 🌜
try from another device or maybe account is privateOriginally posted by: luvmayurarti
I cant retweet. Aisa kiyu?
loved it🤗Everyone today is busy loosing weight....
But no one tries a bit of loosing ego n complexities....
we need happier world, not just slimmers...
Good night Anupreians 🌜
"Until the Lion learns how to write, every story will glorify the hunter! "
Came across this quote and thought it's pretty accurate for.....Leave it, You know in which context I am saying this! 😆