😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
pls DONT tell me you took ss and posted FOR ME 😭😭😭😭😭
Yes I did.. 😎
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
now search it for me
Let me check
that is Shrutii ka locket like Shrutii ka Jetboat 😝😂Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I though that locked would be a part of the episode. 😆
🤣Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
that is Shrutii ka locket like Shrutii ka Jetboat 😝😂
Just two more pages to go.
Jaldi khatam karo yeh AT.
did you notice he isnt wearing is pinkie finger ring ☺️ also tie clip is tedha 😂
Last pic. The colours of the room the interiors everything is so adorable and classy at the same time ❤️❤️❤️ and the three ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 😘 🤗 anyone who didn't watch this scene will say the three were playing cuddles cuddles. ❤️❤️❤️
I can't stop crying now😭😭😭😭😭😭😭thank you. I am SO GRATEFUL TO YOU 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭Originally posted by: MysticRiver
Yes I did.. 😎
Originally posted by MysticRiver


Ab dikhing pics..Thank you Ankie..
...
did you notice he isnt wearing is pinkie finger ring ☺️ also tie clip is tedha 😂
Last pic. The colours of the room the interiors everything is so adorable and classy at the same time ❤️❤️❤️ and the three ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 😘 🤗 anyone who didn't watch this scene will say the three were playing cuddles cuddles. ❤️❤️❤️