you do? 🤗I love this❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
you do? 🤗I love this❤️
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
I can't stop crying now😭😭😭😭😭😭😭thank you. I am SO GRATEFUL TO YOU 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
🤗🤗 I knew you were looking for it toh le liya..🤗🤗
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
did you notice he isnt wearing is pinkie finger ring ☺️ also tie clip is tedha 😂
Last pic. The colours of the room the interiors everything is so adorable and classy at the same time ❤️❤️❤️ and the three ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 😘 🤗 anyone who didn't watch this scene will say the three were playing cuddles cuddles. ❤️❤️❤️
even with the tadha tieclip and other accessories RB is a real hot piece 🔥🔥
The family pic is so adorable ❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
you do? 🤗
Ofcourse, I love all the cute animal pics you share here.
Ab ho gaya. 😆
Yey Yey
..And we are done with the AT..
ab main sach mein to rahi hoon 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭❤️Originally posted by: MysticRiver
🤗🤗 I knew you were looking for it toh le liya..🤗🤗