I am not any other guy. I am the guy. I am not going to pester you. I will ghost around IF, who knows I might be able to make you fall in love with me.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am not any other guy. I am the guy. I am not going to pester you. I will ghost around IF, who knows I might be able to make you fall in love with me.
I just added Nimbu Mirchi so as to not make it obvious.
Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
Dude I reported it becauseI suspected it was mid of someone and reported asking mod to check that. Then the thread got closed lol.
#partyspoiler😆
Another one- I hated malpua when i was new here🤣i used to quote and argue with her🤣
She will be back during BB time. She always posts there but what is her ID these days since Vijay disabled all ~!-_ IDs.
Originally posted by: janta-janardhan
But jokes apart I really miss begum ji. Shaadi pe bhi nahi bulaya so that I can express my ek tarfa e-pyaar.💔😆
Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan
Another one- I hated malpua when i was new here🤣i used to quote and argue with her🤣
Whats the big deal? All fans hate me. Ask PonyMo.
Originally posted by: janta-janardhan
HM is a guy?! 🤓😳
And I was befaltu mein wasting my time jamaoing impression with all the kottimera pacchaadi talk that I just randomly googled?! Kill me! 🤣
Tujey ladki samajkey , I was vying for your attention. My bad. Aaj sey I don't care about your lowly existence.
Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
I got that DP wali thread closed everyone was mad about being closed so I didn't say anything 🙈😅.
Now that reminds me who got Sonam's wedding threads deleted?
Whats the big deal? All fans hate me. Ask PonyMo.
your post used to get on my nerves but later i realized u bash everyone🤣
I had sext with one member way back when I joined the forum, not in the forum, but we chatted on other apps.
But that member became inactive after a while, wasn't a popular member either.
Kabhi toh lagta hai Angel Priya type aur mai Chutia bangaya. Although she had sent her pics, but pics toh koi bhi bhej sakta hai.
Taimur and Jeh’s paparazzi pictures thread
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
Musafir Cafe review thread- Netflix release Vikrant Massey and Vedika Pinto https://www.instagram.com/p/DbLj513ohAP/?igsh=a3R0ZzJhMjc5OGY0
191