Where are other members? Last lu hai...uma, ross trupti, sakshi, 90sgal,
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Where are other members? Last lu hai...uma, ross trupti, sakshi, 90sgal,
Originally posted by: Bombaysunshine
Where are other members? Last lu hai...uma, ross trupti, sakshi, 90sgal,
Main hoon na BSS.😛
sorry sorry .i missed ur message.Originally posted by: Sakshi607
Main hoon na BSS.😛
Hi Nikkie, how are you dear and how is your son?
The others must be catching the show in TV.
Not to be missed na..
I know ...last epi mei no disturbance.
Feeling really sad
Originally posted by: Bombaysunshine
I know ...last epi mei no disturbance.
I hope they come in the break atleast.
Naina VO back in full force😆
Sirf Pandit ki shaadi nahin hui hai shayad