I can’t think of anything I need to confess.🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I can’t think of anything I need to confess.🤔
I thought you'd say you love triggering people 😆
This rather fits me.
I love triggering people. I triggered you2 (dp fan) and ggorgeauosssn (pc fan with the complex username ).
I secretely like targeting people who are big fans. Not like the mini ones. Also i contribute to make aam threads into popcorn threads. so i provide the initial fodder. Then i run away.
Why? Cause i am naughty.😈
Didn't everyone know you were MrsReddy? N couple of other ones.😆 Its not that members didn't know ..
I dont remember the id but i thought fanatic fawad woman was also one of hers?
I dont remember the id but i thought fanatic fawad woman was also one of hers?
Pony Mo was fanatic Fawad woman with this ID only.
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
This rather fits me.
I love triggering people. I triggered you2 (dp fan) and ggorgeauosssn (pc fan with the complex username ).
I secretely like targeting people who are big fans. Not like the mini ones. Also i contribute to make aam threads into popcorn threads. so i provide the initial fodder. Then i run away.
Why? Cause i am naughty.😈
How? I never knew u and the Rohingya madam existed until a couple of weeks ago. 😆
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
This rather fits me.
I love triggering people. I triggered you2 (dp fan) and ggorgeauosssn (pc fan with the complex username ).
I secretely like targeting people who are big fans. Not like the mini ones. Also i contribute to make aam threads into popcorn threads. so i provide the initial fodder. Then i run away.
Why? Cause i am naughty.😈
Salt bae gif suits you more 😆
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
This rather fits me.
I love triggering people. I triggered you2 (dp fan) and ggorgeauosssn (pc fan with the complex username ).
I secretely like targeting people who are big fans. Not like the mini ones. Also i contribute to make aam threads into popcorn threads. so i provide the initial fodder. Then i run away.
Why? Cause i am naughty.😈
I once made a comment with the purpose of aag lagaaoing. Nothing happened. Ignore ho gayis. Bada bura laga.😒
Pony Mo was fanatic Fawad woman with this ID only.
No, there was another one..
Guyz the idea was to discuss everyone's confessions not just mine 😆
Guyz the idea was to discuss everyone's confessions not just mine 😆
You are the flavour of the season.. 😆
btw are you planning a break? I feel you are going to disappear for a while.. 😆
Taimur and Jeh’s paparazzi pictures thread
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
Musafir Cafe review thread- Netflix release Vikrant Massey and Vedika Pinto https://www.instagram.com/p/DbLj513ohAP/?igsh=a3R0ZzJhMjc5OGY0
191