14th August - Written Update

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

A Must Watch Episode!!!

ChaiVed were seeing some designs when Bhasmu joined them and frightened Adi. Ved was surprised seeing Adi's state and a bit hurt when Bhasmu said sometimes kids without mothers behave in such way, she'll handle him.

Bhasmu met Mo and a FB was shown. Ved in fact put some sense into Ansh's head and he was ready to bring Piya back. But Mo sent him divorce papers and VedAnsh were shocked to say the least. Mo did the same to Piya and Nishant-Piya were shaken too. Both Ved and Nishant tried their best to convince PiyAnsh that one piece of paper can't end anything. But Piya declined as it didn't matter if the whole family supported her or not when Ansh himself didn't want to stay with her. Nishant asked her about Adi and she left him voluntarily as she didn't want Kalishaktis to follow him. Later Ved came to meet Nishant but Nishant sunaofied her and told her that had she controlled Ansh instead of trying to manaofy Piya, things wouldn't have been turned this messy.

In the present, Mo was mocking humans that when a misunderstanding is created, instead of clearing it they tend to blow it out of proportion. She couldn't separate DV/Daivik but one misunderstanding broke them apart. She also cautioned Bhasmu about Adi as he is a hybrid and underestimating him would bring her downfall.

Bhasmu tried to persuade Ansh to send Adi to boarding school but he declined.

There was a brief scene of Pari using her power without realizing.

PiyAnsh came to drop the kids at school. Piya saw Ansh and realized Adi must be studying in that school and ran to see him. She saw him and got emotional thinking the siblings were in the same school.

Bhasmu made an entry and hypnotized Adi's friend to beat him.

Precap: Kids were bullying Pari and suddenly her eyes started glowing and her braid came out. She threatened the boy who did that to her. Adi was frightened seeing her.

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Personal Opinion:

At this rate, I am gonna lose my sanity very soon. smiley29 smiley29 I can't pass a single day without Ved Hai Hai!!! and here I am, about to start her Gungan. 😲 😲 😲

Ever since the Pralay Yudh has ended, Ved seems to be the only one who took all the right decisions yet failed miserably. She supported Piya, pointed out Piya's sacrifices, urged Ansh to bring her back and even after the divorce fiasco she went to convince Piya and Nishant. She did everything in her power. So I can't blame her anymore for bringing another girl in Ansh's life. Because after 6 years of separation and loneliness, any mother would want her son to get a companion.

Kya Din Aa Gaye, Ved Ki Tarifo KI Pool Bandh Rahi Hoon!!! 😭 😭 😭

Coming to Ansh, till now I have given him all sorts of name. But right now, even he seems to be justified. Sure, he started all these. But he was ready to bring Piya back. I particularly liked Harsh's acting in that scene when he said Maa Piya Divorce Chahti Hain. His shock and heartbreak was evident. And unfortunately Ved couldn't contact Piya. So if he really thinks that Piya chose her power over him and Adi, who can blame him? I can't after the FB. 😒

Now coming to Piya, I have been disappointed by her the most. 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 Even if it was a normal scenario, she should have told the family members about her pregnancy and moved on with her life. But by taking this decision she has separated Ansh from his daughter. What surprised me most was that she left Adi voluntarily.  smiley3 smiley3 smiley3 smiley3 smiley3 smiley3 smiley3 smiley3 What sort of a logic was that??? They could bind his power so definitely after sometime they could do the same to Pari. She practically left her one year old boy over a misconception and separated the siblings. She was wronged at the beginning but with her one idiotic decision she has wronged everybody. Why Piya Why????? 💔 💔 💔 😭 😭 😭

Coming to Nishant, had he started smoking weed after the Pralay Yudh? He helped taking all the wrong decisions. First about sacrificing their powers and then refusing to Ved. Although I have to admit, Mere Andar Ki Dayan Khush Ho Gayi when Nishant sunaofied Ved. 😈 smiley15 smiley15 smiley15 smiley15 smiley15smiley15 It was long overdue.

After watching today's episode, I got reminded of the first lesson ITV taught me - never lie and never let the third party create misunderstanding.

This has been one masterstroke struck by Mo. 👏 smiley32 smiley32 smiley32 smiley32 smiley32 smiley32

Bhasmika - she slays the role but tormenting a kid was too much. I know she doesn't have to follow any rule. Still it was disturbing to watch her terrorizing the little boy.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

My reaction after today's episode 😭 😭 😭

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1IF3W_BZRk/

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Okay, before I say anything else... Have the makers been reading our discussions or what?

Poor Adi... Bhasmika is really frightening Adi. Bechara, he is so scared.

Ved... Never knew I am going to say this but yes this time Ved is absolutely correct. She is trying to put some sense into Ansh's head asking him to bring Pia back... Wow!

Ansh... Well he too seems to be justified as of now. He was ready to listen to Ved and bring Pia back. Even I can't blame him now if he thinks that Pia left them for her powers, courtesy Mo.

Pia... I am disappointed with her a lot. She left Adi voluntarily so that the Kaali Shaktis don't follow him... Well, if she feels that Ansh is wrong in separating her from Adi, then she has also separated Pari from her family.

Now Nishant... He seems to be losing his brains too. Why cv's why are you making a mess?

Anyways, Nishant sunaofied Ved? Chamatkar... Even though, Ved was not wrong this time, I still loved the sunaofying part.

Mo... When will you make an official entry? Although, this is your master stroke... Good job!!

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Okay, now a few doubts...

First of all, Mo sent the divorce papers. Okay but I guess the divorce papers are legal documents. How did Mo procure two of them and that too original?

Also, I am repeating the same question again... From where did the divorce papers pop out all of a sudden? Initially there was not even a mention of the papers, right? Then suddenly in yesterday's episode, as far as I remember, Pia said that Ansh has already sent the divorce papers and now technically they are not married.

Two days ago, there was no mention of a divorce. And suddenly yesterday Pia says that since Ansh has already sent her the divorce papers, he has every right to move on?

Also, as you mentioned in your WU, it was shown in the FB that the divorce papers were sent? How old was that FB?

Can you please explain.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Okay, before I say anything else... Have the makers been reading our discussions or what?

I was thinking the same.

Poor Adi... Bhasmika is really frightening Adi. Bechara, he is so scared.

Ved... Never knew I am going to say this but yes this time Ved is absolutely correct. She is trying to put some sense into Ansh's head asking him to bring Pia back... Wow!

Same here.

Ansh... Well he too seems to be justified as of now. He was ready to listen to Ved and bring Pia back. Even I can't blame him now if he thinks that Pia left them for her powers, courtesy Mo.

Pia... I am disappointed with her a lot. She left Adi voluntarily so that the Kaali Shaktis don't follow him... Well, if she feels that Ansh is wrong in separating her from Adi, then she has also separated Pari from her family.

Her character has been butchered with today's FB. Although it was a blessing in disguise that Pari grew up with brain still Piya has wronged a lot of people and there is no justification for it unless the makers show another FB.

Now Nishant... He seems to be losing his brains too. Why cv's why are you making a mess?

Anyways, Nishant sunaofied Ved? Chamatkar... Even though, Ved was not wrong this time, I still loved the sunaofying part.

Mo... When will you make an official entry? Although, this is your master stroke... Good job!!

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Okay, now a few doubts...

First of all, Mo sent the divorce papers. Okay but I guess the divorce papers are legal documents. How did Mo procure two of them and that too original?

Even I was thinking the same. The only explanation I can come up with is that she hypnotized the lawyer and made him do her dirty work.

Also, I am repeating the same question again... From where did the divorce papers pop out all of a sudden? Initially there was not even a mention of the papers, right? Then suddenly in yesterday's episode, as far as I remember, Pia said that Ansh has already sent the divorce papers and now technically they are not married.

Two days ago, there was no mention of a divorce. And suddenly yesterday Pia says that since Ansh has already sent her the divorce papers, he has every right to move on?

Also, as you mentioned in your WU, it was shown in the FB that the divorce papers were sent? How old was that FB?

Can you please explain.

It's a bit confusing. Earlier Piya had clarified that the divorce papers should have been enough to make her understand that Ansh was ready to start a new life. Since, he went the legal and sorted way, I guess that's why she didn't blame him and gave her blessing.

Now today they have clarified that the papers were sent by Mo. Now whether they have signed it or not, that's not confirmed. So the validity of their marriage is still questionable. Besides Piya wearing sindoor and mangalsutra is confusing. But I guess the makers want to establish that both of PiyAnsh assumed the other party had taken a decision and was ready to move on. Hence both stopped trying and led a miserable life.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Exactly. No other explanation is coming to my mind other than Mo must have hypnotized the lawyer.

That I understood. Mo sent the divorce papers to both of them and they thought that the other one has decided to move on on life. 

Okay, but my doubt is that why was there no mention of the papers till yesterday? Ek baar zikr to karna chahiye tha na. I mean just like they showed Pia talking about the papers yesterday, they could also have shown Ansh thinking about those papers when this engagement track began and Adi was asking him to bring his real mom back, no? 

To me personally it feels a bit odd.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Exactly. No other explanation is coming to my mind other than Mo must have hypnotized the lawyer.

That I understood. Mo sent the divorce papers to both of them and they thought that the other one has decided to move on on life. 

Okay, but my doubt is that why was there no mention of the papers till yesterday? Ek baar zikr to karna chahiye tha na. I mean just like they showed Pia talking about the papers yesterday, they could also have shown Ansh thinking about those papers when this engagement track began and Adi was asking him to bring his real mom back, no? 

To me personally it feels a bit odd.

Well, I didn't feel like it. Sure, they should have mentioned this earlier. That would save VedAnsh from a lot of bashing. But it's been 6 years. They have introduced 3 major characters and at the same time they are trying to show how PiyAnsh lives have been affected. So, I would say they are doing great.

Frankly speaking, if you had seen YHM or NK, you wouldn't question the writer. Such a mess it was there. Here at least we have clarity on why things got out of hand.

Ansh's redemption has started. I hope they do that for Piya too. I am hating her more than I hated Ansh. Poor Adi!!! He has been suffering all along. 😭

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Well, I didn't feel like it. Sure, they should have mentioned this earlier. That would save VedAnsh from a lot of bashing. But it's been 6 years. They have introduced 3 major characters and at the same time they are trying to show how PiyAnsh lives have been affected. So, I would say they are doing great.

Frankly speaking, if you had seen YHM or NK, you wouldn't question the writer. Such a mess it was there. Here at least we have clarity on why things got out of hand.

Ansh's redemption has started. I hope they do that for Piya too. I am hating her more than I hated Ansh. Poor Adi!!! He has been suffering all along. 😭

Ah well, that's a personal opinion. And it does not matter. 

That's what I felt odd. They should have mentioned it earlier. And about VedAnsh bashing... Well, agar yahan par unhe galiyan nahi padi hoti, to kahin aur pad jaati. Waise bhi, inke karnaamo ki list bahut lambi hai.

They are trying to show how Piansh's lives are affected. Okay... Fine with it. And yes they are doing pretty well. Just I felt wierd because of this sudden mention of the divorce papers.

Even I am feeling bad for Adi. Poor kid... On one hand he is afraid of Bhasmika and now he is going to be scared of Pari too...

And yes I too feel that it is a part of Ansh's redemption track. After all, they can't show the Rathores apologizing Pia, can they?😆

And why do I feel that the makers are planning to give us a nice apology scene from Pia? We were right. The makers have a habit of breaking our hopes. We were expecting a nice lesson being given to the Rathores... But looks like we are not going to get any such thing.

Also, I feel that they have shown a lack of communication between Piansh. Instead of Ved, Pia and Ansh could have confronted each other regarding the papers, no? Wo baat alag hai ki phir hume Bhasmika nahi milti.

Waise, talking about Bhasmika, when they showed her scene with Mo, was she confident in front of her or is she also turning into PL? I hope she was confident.