Originally posted by: Bombaysunshine
nai chashni lessons nai chahiye trupti. 😆
Honestly yaar.
Episodes are getting too sweet for our health.
Really hoping some small dhamaka can’t take this chashni any more.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Bombaysunshine
nai chashni lessons nai chahiye trupti. 😆
Honestly yaar.
Episodes are getting too sweet for our health.
Really hoping some small dhamaka can’t take this chashni any more.
Originally posted by: truptishree
Honestly yaar.
Episodes are getting too sweet for our health.
Really hoping some small dhamaka can’t take this chashni any more.
Ab kaha dhamaka , khatam ho raha hai...agar khatam na hota toh tanvi ka pregnancy bhi dikha dete😆 humari kismat achi hai.
Originally posted by: truptishree
Honestly yaar.
Episodes are getting too sweet for our health.
Really hoping some small dhamaka can’t take this chashni any more.
Ab koi dhamaka nahi hone wala, 3 din mein dhamaka karenge toh sametenge kaise? Ab toh bass yahi sab chalega. *rolls eyes*
Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
Even my parents are very loving.😃
Par mujhe aaj tak maar nahi padi because I have an elder sister jo ki aise saare khitaab apne naam ki hui hai.🤣
Ditto
My elder sister and brother got all the scolding and I am the youngest and most pampered one because I was born after so many years so they just showered all love on me but I am good kid.
Originally posted by: Bombaysunshine
Ab kaha dhamaka , khatam ho raha hai...agar khatam na hota toh tanvi ka pregnancy bhi dikha dete😆 humari kismat achi hai.
Nahi unka plan tha KZ ko poti dene ka aur 3-4 weeks tak dhamake hi dhamake. 😆
oh yes. Aur tanvi bi waise. Two pregnancy pe ek pregnancy muft muft muft.Nahi unka plan tha KZ ko poti dene ka aur 3-4 weeks tak dhamake hi dhamake. 😆
Ab koi dhamaka nahi hone wala, 3 din mein dhamaka karenge toh sametenge kaise? Ab toh bass yahi sab chalega. *rolls eyes*
Chalo seh Lenge thoda just for our love for the show and Samaina.
Originally posted by: truptishree
Ditto
My elder sister and brother got all the scolding and I am the youngest and most pampered one because I was born after so many years so they just showered all love on me but I am good kid.
Even I am the youngest one in my family.😃
Sabse chhote hone ke bhi apne advantages hote hain, nai?😉
Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
Even I am the youngest one in my family.😃
Sabse chhote hone ke bhi apne advantages hote hain, nai?😉
Yes.
Ask me I still enjoy those advantages.