Originally posted by: saps.156
Would like a monologue on this and then P over hearing it
Nice Idea...Rishabh rehearsing the lines he wants to tell Prerna and Prerna listening to him from the doorway and smiling at his adorable antics..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: saps.156
Would like a monologue on this and then P over hearing it
Nice Idea...Rishabh rehearsing the lines he wants to tell Prerna and Prerna listening to him from the doorway and smiling at his adorable antics..
Originally posted by: 44WUQAIYJVJWRBH5
Have not watched a single scene of QH u got it😡
Neither have I😆
But the title itself has a Urdu word🤣
Slaying in black, dashing debonair, deadly handsome - Rishabh Bajaj ☺️
Originally posted by: MysticRiver
Nice Idea...Rishabh rehearsing the lines he wants to tell Prerna and Prerna listening to him from the doorway and smiling at his adorable antics..
U r so positive *name*!
What's Ur name btw?😆
I was more on lines of a sad monologue
IKR
Have seen ppl going gaga over it😆
I never thought I will watch his show. I found it very funny when ppl called him handsome hunk. As RB though he is good🤣
can I pls cry again 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by: saps.156
U r so positive *name*!
What's Ur name btw?😆
I was more on lines of a sad monologue
I am generally a positive and optimistic person..You can call me Surya.. 😊
Okay, even if it is a sad monologue, let Rishabh say it out aloud and Prerna hear it..Followed by her heart going out for him and wanting to ease his angst...
🤗
I come once a month in AT😆 though I make it a point to comment in EDT everyday !
☺️Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth
Bajaj's silky wavy hair looked much darker in this epi...I noticed...the white highlights are fewer.....visibly fewer.....thank god !!!
Mr. Bajaj jawan ho rahe hai ! ☺️