short duration tumblr gifs:




Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
short duration tumblr gifs:




You know what I want? I want Prerna to get a tattoo that says R❤️
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
You know what I want? I want Prerna to get a tattoo that says R❤️
I like this..Tattoo saying 'R'/ 'RB' as a special gift to her hubby..☺️ Tattoo at the nape of her neck maybe..☺️
Originally posted by: MysticRiver
I like this..Tattoo saying 'R'/ 'RB' as a special gift to her hubby..☺️ Tattoo at the nape of her neck maybe..☺️
Haan❤️
Originally posted by: MysticRiver
I like this..Tattoo saying 'R'/ 'RB' as a special gift to her hubby..☺️ Tattoo at the nape of her neck maybe..☺️
Yeh hi hai biryani pulao theory case
Originally posted by: MysticRiver
I like this..Tattoo saying 'R'/ 'RB' as a special gift to her hubby..☺️ Tattoo at the nape of her neck maybe..☺️
And him kissing her nape of the neck🤪
Yeh hi hai biryani pulao theory case
Lekin zara socho kitni swadisht PreRsh biryani pulao banegi..And imagine Rishabh discovering Prerna's tattoo and treating it with some 'TLC - tender love care' ☺️ for the pain she endured while getting the tattoo..☺️
Originally posted by: saps.156
And him kissing her nape of the neck🤪
This is exactly what I was thinking..🤪 Rishabh showering Prerna with some TLC...
Originally posted by: SnehaDoll
It's amazing!! I come here to read Suta's WU and all OS n other fan fictions 🤗
Who is nikki? Sorry.. kind of new here. I don't know anyone much. I come once a month in AT
My favorite gif maker is @kalank
And my fave ff writer is @grey
My favorite sensible member award goes to @wistful @jodharani @saps
Bas😆
Bahut Shukriya! 🤗
U came around after ages I think...still here?
Originally posted by: MysticRiver
This is exactly what I was thinking..🤪 Rishabh showering Prerna with some TLC...
Our entire wishlist is so full of biryani🤣