Taarey Short Story - Khamma Ghani [Completed and Migrated] - Page 9

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Taanirey2101

I know it may sound a lil irritating and intimidating that i ask for updates frequently .. but its TAAREY and after a stressful day only two things can make me relaxed one. DANCING and two.TAAREY STORIESπŸ˜†.

CANT HELP SORRYπŸ˜’

same pinch dear😊😊😊😊

Loved it 

Its good they had this convo to clear their feelings and they are back together 

Originally posted by velvetrose

Loved it 

Its good they had this convo to clear their feelings and they are back together 

Thankyouu

Haha yes❀️❀️

Originally posted by Trisha49

We understand bro, tum bhi samjho na, sab stressed hai and writing and reading is supposed to be our outlet.. Shweta writes long updates and isliye naturally time bhi zyaada lagta hai. Since we're all in this Taarey community here, might as well support each other na...

We understand your excitement, it's nice to know what you feel about what we write..😘😘😘😘

Yup i understand thats keeping my fingers crossed 

Sprb update

Taani ne apni glti maankr past ko pichhe choda

Rey bechara abi b usi guilt me tha

Update soonnn

Originally posted by taareycrazyfan

Sprb update

Taani ne apni glti maankr past ko pichhe choda

Rey bechara abi b usi guilt me tha

Update soonnn

ThankyouuπŸ’“

Dekhte hai dono ne kitni progress ki hai!

Haha kaam chalu hai!

Definitely want more updates...

Awesome chapter...

Overwhelming confession

Back together...😍😍

Originally posted by atulaya_taarey

Definitely want more updates...

Awesome chapter...

Overwhelming confession

Back together...😍😍

ThankyouuπŸ’“πŸ’“

Hopefully you like the updates ahead too🌺🌺😭

Chapter 6 - Tune hi toh samjha mujhe, jo na keh saka, suna tune..

"Hello Sweetheart!" She starts the call happily. At college, Rey looks again at the caller ID and shocked, says

"Sweetheart? Ma'am aap koun hai aur aapne meri Taani ke saath kya kiya hai?"

Amused, she replies,

"Arey aap ho kya, sorry mai toh Vishesh ko call karrahi thi", blushing at his casual Meri Taani. She was re-experiencing how much his mere words could make her feel.

"Excuse me! Tum use sweetheart bulaati ho?"

"Wo mujhe jaan bulaata hai toh mai bhi usse sweetheart bulaati hu. Returns with love you know!" she said, trying hard not to laugh at him.

"Jaan? Usne tumhe Jaan bulaaya aur tumne use sweetheart bolna shuru kardiya? Aur mai jo tumhe cutie, sweetheart, babe bulaata rehta hu uska kuch nahi? I'm hurt! Mujhe baat hi nahi karni tumse."

"Are sweetheart, aap bhi kya seriously le lete ho"

"I hate you" he said, in a mood to pull her leg,

"And I love you, kya compatibility haina humaari!"

"Tumne ek aur baar wo word bola na toh mai usse duniya ki saari dictionaries se mita dunga!"

The sound of her laugh hit his ears, how pleasant it was!

"Rey suno, Tauji ke business keliye kuch firms ko assess karna hai mujhe, aur mai isse apne college project ke saath club karrahi hu so coming few days I'll be busy."

"Par tum yahi ho na?" He questions eagerly,

"Haa yahi hu, so Tauji ke jis friend ka accident hua tha na, he's better and tauji yahi ab kuch expansion keliye dekhrahe hai. Jab yaha the tab he had started looking into it, ab concrete kam start hoga. Pehle toh mujhe mainly starightforward kaam diya hai, just find out stuff and collate data, fir with him I'll also be learning aur specific cheeze.."

"Taani... tum khush toh ho na?"

"Huh?"

"Ye sab office, kaam vagera, tum apni marzi se hi karrahi ho na?"

There's a pause in the conversation where Taani is trying to absorb all his concern that he had managed to convey with just one question. Touched, she rambles on,

"Rey, ye abhi toh basic hi kaam hai, but mai excited hu as dheere dheere proper business ka experience milega and acha toh lagraha hai, like an added thing to everything, like, aap kehte the na Rey, dance aapki pehchaan hai, waise hi aisa kuch kar paana acha lagta hai... Tauji aur bhai bhi bohot proud hai, infact family me sab hi, Mai pehli ladki hu na jo is sab me itna dhyaan de rahi hu. Pehle kabhi socha nahi tha ki ek cheez me, bas kaam me man lagane se itna kuch hojayega, khud ko bhi discover karrahi hu mai so... In short, I guess aapke sawaal ka jawaab hai - Mai khush hu."

Rey smiles, understanding exactly what she means but before he could say anything she questions,

"Simple se sawaal keliye bohot badi Ram katha suna di na maine?"

In a flirtatious tone he responds,
"Tum aisi Ram kathaye mujhe roz sunao, mera roz hi din ban jaayega!"

"Reyy!" She stretches his name and he adds,

"Listen, so 2 din Baad humaari jo performance hai.."

"Obviously I'll be there!" She answered his unasked question.

"I love you."

"I know." She bites her lip, determined to pull his leg.

"Excuse me? What happened to 'returns with love'?" He asks offended.

"Wo mere bestie keliye."

"Aur boyfriend? Wo bechara kya kare?"

"Usko love ka bola tha abhi, use kisi aur word ki chinta thi tab" refering to his earlier reaction.

"Kya bola tha abhi?" realising that he had ignored her expression earlier, he tries to trick her into saying it again

"Wohi jo ab nahi bolne waali!"

Over the call, Taani vaguely hears Swayam call out to Rey. He responds,

"Ruk jao saale sahab, yaha aapki behen se important baat chal rahi hai.."

It would be an understatement to say that Taani was flustered. This wasn't the end though, she hears Swayam's loud reply aswell,

"Jijaji unko bol dijiye ki agar aapko shaam ko milna hai unse toh abhi rehearsals khatam karne padenge.."

"Theek hai saale sahab, aaj ke rehearsals aapki behen ke naam!"

She hears them laugh out loud and her embarassment deepens. She mutters a quick bye and keeps the call, too flustered to say anything else, making Rey laugh even more. Swayam could see how happy Taani and Rey seemed since they had gotten together and he felt it too. Their relationship made him happy. Extremely awkward, but also very happy.

-----------

Taani was working, trying to get into the flow of her analysis so it goes faster. Tauji had told her that she had to find her own technique to do it, there was no fixed way but he trusted her to be able to get it done as soon as possible, with minimal errors and also in a way that she learnt and her tasks didn't get too monotonous. The work wasn't very challenging, just a lot to do. She was used to this though, her experience as the college GS, working under Rey and with inputs by her bhai and bhabhi were useful. Internally thanking them she continued.

She was fully involved in her work and ended up missing a few calls, some that she didn't see and some that she was in no zone to answer. Ritu, a friend of hers from Jodhpur had sent her a bunch of messages, complaining about how she didn't have time for her. Overwhelmed by the number of notifications by evening, Taani opens Ritu's messages first and reads the accusation that since now she was in Mumbai, she didn't care enough about her. She sighed. The ignorance wasn't purposeful, and it definitely didn't have anything to do with Ritu or their friendship, it was about Taani and her work. Ritu was taking things personally where Taani just didn't want to interrupt her flow. She tried to explain this to her friend and that's when she saw Rey's missed calls and message wishing her luck for the assignment. A smile grew on her face as she realised that he understood her. He probably felt it too. This habit of diving deep into work to do it perfectly, almost going out of touch with the world outside as a result, she had learnt this from him after all. And she too had unknowingly taken him doing this personally at one time.

Something about their relationship hadn't matched then because they were in such different positions, not just working style wise but also love wise. She thought of their whole timeline and how her story of their relationship started much before his. She would talk to him about this tonight, she decided, but she had to be empathetic, recalling the past still hurt him, she had to be sensitive to his feelings.

------------

"Rey?"

"Bolo"

She holds his hands in hers and continues,

"Kuch figure out kiya hai maine, share karna tha bas," she tightens her hold on his hands,

"Past se related hai.. aap sunne ready ho abhi? No pressure, bas poochna tha.."

He responds by squeezing her hands and affirmatively blinks his eyes with a small smile.

She frees one of her hands and wraps it around his shoulders comfortingly,

"Rey, wo fake breakup pehli baar nahi tha jab mai waise hurt hui thi. I had already had my experiences, wo first proposal and then always fighting with you... Aap toh jaante hai ki mai kaafi time se aapke liye feel karti thi and tabse itna kuch hua tha ki after that I couldn't take more. Shayad isliye the fake breakup was that big a deal for me. I... I was hurt and.. and I just wanted to share ki kyuki tabhi mujhme hurt bear karne ki strength aapse kum thi, isliye wo itna gap aagaya tha. I'm sorry kabhi aapse koi man ki baat share nahi ki isliye fir uska bhi pent up anger tha, and tab aapke paas mere liye time nahi tha, wo gang me sab.. and just sab hi generally mujhpe doubt karrahe the and the whole Tauji se jhooth ka scene.. anyway bas yehi bolna tha.."

"Galti toh isme bhi meri hi hai.." he said with eyes lowered and guilt laced in his tone.

"Rey," she shook him and tightened her hold, "jab maine aapse share hi nahi kiya toh aapki kya galti. Humaari tab communication me gap tha, woh abhi na ho isliye mai aapse sab share karna chahti hu. Aur rahi baat us pehle proposal ki, mai hi tab expectations lagakar aayi thi, it's not your fault that you didn't feel for me then, it was just, as I said hum alag stages pe the and hum alag log hai ab kya kare," she looks at him with a smile, "thoda adjust toh karna padega na.." she shoves him slightly and then hugs him. He hugged her back tightly, really needing the embrace. She feels him relax in her arms and kisses his forehead while simultaneously caressing him. He felt lighter.  Knowing something more about her side of their story made him feel more connected. He felt some knots untie inside him and her talking about them being different, in a positive way this time, helped. It didn't escape his notice that she called it the fake breakup, not just the breakup. Maybe she too was begining to understand his side of it better.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo, what's up?
I hope all is going well.

What do you think of this update? Is it cool? Nice to read? Do you feel their understanding is getting better?

Oh also, the title is a line from the song Shukr Tera from Samrat and Co. My mother really likes this song and it sort of fit the overall gratitude waala vibe of the update I felt.

Edited by Trisha49 - 4 years ago

Nice nahi amazing hai update...... Yes their understanding is improving......  Like their phone conversation with each other....  Jealous Rey is always a treat to watch......  Thank you for updating so early I was not expecting this early do thank you so much......  Atleast aap to update kar rahe ho...... Baaki to hum wait he  Kar rahe hai kaash wo bhi update karde...... β˜Ίβ˜ΊπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™