you deserve.all praise Waise remember the ones I pmed too 😎Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Thanks a lot guys! 🤗❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
you deserve.all praise Waise remember the ones I pmed too 😎Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Thanks a lot guys! 🤗❤️
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
I hate parmish verma, druggie kahin ka 🤢
I don't like him as all the boys in my family gone mad after seeing his beard but I like his songs ....our family get-together is not complete without dancing on his songs either it is taur nam shada ,Gaal no kadni,sab fade jange eyc
Punjabi singer 👎🏼Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
who is this person?
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
I don't like him as all the boys in my family gone mad after seeing his beard but I like his songs ....our family get-together is not complete without dancing on his songs either it is taur nam shada ,Gaal no kadni,sab fade jange eyc
Even my niece and nephew dance on his songs 😔😆
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Thanks a lot guys! 🤗❤️
Well beautiful things need to be appreciated🤗
Palki's post ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
I remember it all.Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
you deserve.all praise Waise remember the ones I pmed too 😎
A lot of GIFs are pending because lately I've been occupied with a lot of stuff. 😆
Even my niece and nephew dance on his songs 😔😆
Sab Time time ki baat hai
There was a time when party is not complete w/o honey Singh songs and that time too many people don't liked him b still don't
But what's bad in enjoying his songs
🤣
La La La La