Originally posted by: writ_in_water
https://www.instagram.com/p/B08cGGYgXWK/?igshid=1sq0m5cascqfm
Ench's gift...tumey dene ke liye Boli 😆
Buuhhaaaaaaa 🤣
Kameeni kaha hai woh ladki... 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
https://www.instagram.com/p/B08cGGYgXWK/?igshid=1sq0m5cascqfm
Ench's gift...tumey dene ke liye Boli 😆
Buuhhaaaaaaa 🤣
Kameeni kaha hai woh ladki... 😒
Celebrating 1 yr of promo shoot in a bit diff style🤣Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Tum Sab ye farewell speeches kyu de rahey ho...😎 Kal kzk Ka last episode Hain kya...Sab nostalgia recall 🤣
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Tum Sab ye farewell speeches kyu de rahey ho...😎 Kal kzk Ka last episode Hain kya...Sab nostalgia recall 🤣
Wahhh...same thing I was about to write....
very good coactor to work with to cut ur nails🤣
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Tum Sab ye farewell speeches kyu de rahey ho...😎 Kal kzk Ka last episode Hain kya...Sab nostalgia recall 🤣
No after watching his first IV talking about Eri made me reminded how long they came as co stars from acha laga unse screen share karke to ordering her to cut her nails 😆
Originally posted by: ifmember
The person whom I call the most - my mom, my manager, Prerna (Erica) and last text sent to Erica
From first meet to last message ....😆
Originally posted by: CIZJIEN5HC62FNHB
Her smile is best thing about her
AA AA correction..most adorable..❤️ I can't forget his expressions though...😆 poora pheel le Raha tha n de bhi Raha tha🤣
Kalse tumhara nashta-paani band karna padega! 🤣
I like geeky you 😂
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
AA AA correction..most adorable..❤️ I can't forget his expressions though...😆 poora pheel le Raha tha n de bhi Raha tha🤣
aare aajkal kuch nahi mil raha hai🥺
Don't call him partho okay?! 😡🤣Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I like geeky you 😂