tu konsi pranth ki mean I?😆Originally posted by: Parijatrocks
Typical south indiansguys are not bold😆 i cant take lead.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
tu konsi pranth ki mean I?😆Originally posted by: Parijatrocks
Typical south indiansguys are not bold😆 i cant take lead.
mangaloorean living in bangaloretu konsi pranth ki mean I?😆
Ench can make vm?🤣 Ik in the past, Ench used to make pic edits😆
Yes yes she can make vms..n she is also not punctual like unsung😆
i am loving this jinnie and erica bond..I want to ship these 2🤣just joking😆
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
No unsung's Hindi is better than ukg😆
I see😆 Good point
and your bf?Originally posted by: Parijatrocks
mangaloorean living in bangalore
Originally posted by: Parijatrocks
mangaloorean living in bangalore
Hey I was living in blore too till 2015. 😳
Still gutter discussions....🙈🙈
Aaj ke liye bas itnaich 🤣
Heart broken Prerna and duffer Anura. He was so dumb then😆 Prerna’s whole body screamed that she loved him but the buddu didn’t understand it...typical guy thing