Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0_EzvOnIgC/
This forum's new favorite 😆😛.
Baal waapis badha le bhai! Tera Chehra kam Bhayanak lagega.
Autocorrect.😡
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0_EzvOnIgC/
This forum's new favorite 😆😛.
Baal waapis badha le bhai! Tera Chehra kam Bhayanak lagega.
Autocorrect.😡
Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0_PaXlHeRN/
Jahnvi's face looks so weird here 😲.
Looks worse than Katrina 🤔 she is ruining her face..
Looks worse than Katrina 🤔 she is ruining her face..

She used to look so cute at a time and now her face looks progressive worse 😒.
Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
She used to look so cute at a time and now her face looks progressive worse 😒.
She is a gone case now.. She would be nothing without KJo.. Interesting to see how long KJo will support her...
Yeh pura mangal team on dance deewane. Sona is actually fun but that dress 🙄🙄🙄! Kya phenk kya aayi hai re.
Some of the Turkish heartthrobs I see people sharing look like Punjabi truck drivers.
I need to find the difference between turtle and tortoise now. Damn.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0q0d1cFtCk/?igshid=100x39zu6hzvg
Some of the Turkish heartthrobs I see people sharing look like Punjabi truck drivers.
🤣
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0