Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

There is still a tiny hope in all of us ...that is why we are all still here 😊 and some are here even at 3:45 amπŸ˜†

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifmember

Beautiful dream 😍❀️

Kaandkari innocent babies🀣

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifmember

Was anyone else remembering Anu and pre bickering over pulling the suitcase from the top, he holding her kamar as if he did for the first time and both taking pheels Outta it, and suitcase landing on his feet with pre asking him to go-to gym and get strong? 

All this I remembered when Anurag pulled the suitcase from the top on Fridays episode to pack his clothes πŸ˜†

I didn't  watch the epi but the precap where Anu threw the bag down and it hit Pre reminded me of Pre dropping the bag on his foot and thw whole cockroache calling scene..πŸ˜‚

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

so ja doctor

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

There is still a tiny hope in all of us ...that is why we are all still here 😊 and some are here even at 3:45 amπŸ˜†

Yes..ppl who are still a part of this AT n have not given up completely have that hope somewhere..some are able to accept it some are denying it..but at the end of the day everyone wants anupreπŸ˜†

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am here because I am velli and I am used to this place🀣

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurtika

I didn't  watch the epi but the precap where Anu threw the bag down and it hit Pre reminded me of Pre dropping the bag on his foot and thw whole cockroache calling scene..πŸ˜‚

Just like how we can find a twinning post of parica for every post of theirs, we can also find a twinning scene in kasautis of Anu and pre , all are parallels and they are living happily in parallel universe πŸ™ƒ

Edited by ifmember - 4 years ago

No not here coz of hope ...here out of habit ..πŸ˜†

Gopu seriously has lot of patience ... πŸ˜†

pallawi1803 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

I am here because I am velli and I am used to this place🀣

Chl jhoothi...