Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
Ur dp shows ur love for hello hi bye bye
🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
Ur dp shows ur love for hello hi bye bye
🤗
Just watch it and Groove!!
KSG is so bad for my health, he gets me all excited with his brilliant acting, and now I cannot sleep!😭
Nikki, your siggy
One of my favourite scenes of BOSS❤️
Originally posted by: MSCFKDG26OZZG4AZ
Amnu
Stay here if you reading ths
I am there for some more time. Just going thru all pending OS😆
I am here. Waiting quite patiently I must say. RB's influence.
I know right? It gave too many feels!
pm ka reply do jaldi 🤗🤗🤗Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I am here. Waiting quite patiently I must say. RB's influence.
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Karan ke parents' ka ghar ♥️ aka Hamara sab ka sasuraal ♥️
😆 Humpty Dumpty
They live on noida or Gurgaon not in proper Delhi
Noida n Gurgaon comes in NCR region
But still Noida is in UP n Gurgaon in Haryana
AJ Shanti hai sab mahan Aatma soyi Padi hai 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
They live on noida or Gurgaon not in proper Delhi
Noida n Gurgaon comes in NCR region
But still Noida is in UP n Gurgaon in Haryana
Mine are in Pitampura
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
AJ Shanti hai sab mahan Aatma soyi Padi hai 🤣🤣
Nope, she is awake