hi mama 🤗Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
I need to Unres so much
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
hi mama 🤗Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
I need to Unres so much
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
I need to Unres so much
Yes u do, after last night u definitely do
I will try to sleep 😔
Originally posted by: Bhatkati-Aatma
🤣phatti saree..i.miss manoramam mami
Though mujhe kisi or ki yaad dilata hai😍😍
Okie dokie!! ❤️
That means you didnt see/check the notifications properly 😆Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Yeah Grey DW. Ammu has not read any of my work yet.
I have only Chronicles pending. By tomm will unres that too
😆Originally posted by: Grey-licious
Yeah she talofy whenever I pm her
Amnu
Stay here if you reading ths
I am there for some more time. Just going thru all pending OS😆
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
hi mama 🤗
Sup beta🤗thank you for the caps 💙
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Yes u do, after last night u definitely do
🤣
KSG is so bad for my health, he gets me all excited with his brilliant acting, and now I cannot sleep!😭