kahan mujhe toh nahi milaOriginally posted by: MysticRiver
Ankie ho.. OS bheja hai PM chkk.. 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
kahan mujhe toh nahi milaOriginally posted by: MysticRiver
Ankie ho.. OS bheja hai PM chkk.. 😎
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Okay going to sleep now. Good night🤗

ghantaa I coloured it 🤣
🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: shin-chan
POORA BASU PARIWAAR SIRF KAPDA PACK KARKE CHALA GAYA KA
This is what he has estimated of them or say only this much they mean to him🤣
Originally posted by: Surbhi123
Okk give me the link plss
/forum/kasautii-zindagii-kay-2/5108149/love-in-bondage-prerish-deleted
they adore each other like anything. Look how tight the hold is ♥️
Watched the episode again and in morning I missed the last dialogue of Prerna,just heard it and it makes me so angry 😖😠
then why would Meneka come. 😆 makes no sense then 🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Why do I feel that the pregnancy revelation would take place at the end of this track? 🤔
oh my God!😵Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
It's the weekend, it's 6:30. I'm supposed to be going home now but no! We have to sit in a meeting ab, 6 damn 30 par hi!😡
FINALLY SOMEONE SAID WHAT I WANTED TO SAY 😆Originally posted by: shin-chan
Good. Matlab yeh nahin hone wala hain 😆
After this B's ex coming. So how will the pregnancy track fit in. As in whose purpose will be served 🤔