Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Oh gosh, when Babes comes back I want ALL of her to come back. She better be in it for the long run like Minnie is.
Kabira came out of NOWHERE and it has RUINED me.
Kabira will never be the same.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Oh gosh, when Babes comes back I want ALL of her to come back. She better be in it for the long run like Minnie is.
Kabira came out of NOWHERE and it has RUINED me.
Kabira will never be the same.
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Oh gosh, when Babes comes back I want ALL of her to come back. She better be in it for the long run like Minnie is.
Kabira came out of NOWHERE and it has RUINED me.
Emotions were high but still Kabira distracted me too. Wrong choice🤓 lolz u guys seem to love it..😆


Look how at peace and happy he is and SHE'S NOT EVEN REAL.

Koi Na guys he will be fine soon and his Minnie will make things alright and Babes will support him don't worry... This shall too pass🤗
Kaisa tu hai nirmohi kaisa, harjaiyaa 💔
Kaisi teri khudgarzi, naa dhoop chune naa chaoo
Bann liya apna paigambar
Tarr Iiya tu saat samundar
Phir bhi sookha mann ke andar kyun reh gaya
🥺
Today is definitely not a good day for the fandom at least for me.... Hope everything becomes okay soon...
Emotions were high but still Kabira distracted me too. Wrong choice🤓 lolz u guys seem to love it..😆
I really did love it.
Kaisi teri khudgarzi, na dhoop chune na chaaon. Haaye, maar daloge ke?
I usually watch episodes again...this one I m not watching😭😭😭😭
For the past half hour, I've been trying to convince myself to rewatch it... I can't!
That look haunts me when she slips out of his hand and he's left just feeling and reminiscing the touch. And somewhere else, Babes is erasing the touch.
OUUUUCH.
I'm frantically trying to read all the posts on forum to know what exactly happened when I was gone😳