Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Gud morning 😆
Gud night 😆
Joking will try to come enjoy take care 🤗
Ye b chalega.
😆
Lekin yahan darshan dedo🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Gud morning 😆
Gud night 😆
Joking will try to come enjoy take care 🤗
Ye b chalega.
😆
Lekin yahan darshan dedo🤗
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
tu nahi ayi toh tujhe maar milega jaise Boss marta hai na thik waise 😠😠😠😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬
😆
I will try 🤗
Will miss all of you 🤗
Aww how sweet 🤗
I will miss you guys too....😳
Will try pakka 🤗
It’s a like a nitro boost of encouragement to do more awesome work! Already on it!."
Karan on success of boss and trending on number one IMDB
🤗Take care Mithila
Eat properly 😆
Even I want them more
Bacchas
Sab se bada pyaara baccha toh ye hai
I am On break from diet there 😳 🤗
Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
It’s a like a nitro boost of encouragement to do more awesome work! Already on it!."
Karan on success of boss and trending on number one IMDB
Seema Yea that means pani tak nahi peene wali 🤣Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
I am On break from diet there 😳 🤗