Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Chalo bye guys I am not sure I will come within this week now need to complete pending work. Next week sabko Pata Hain 🤗
tu nahi ayi toh tujhe maar milega jaise Boss marta hai na thik waise 😠😠😠😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Chalo bye guys I am not sure I will come within this week now need to complete pending work. Next week sabko Pata Hain 🤗
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Chalo bye guys I am not sure I will come within this week now need to complete pending work. Next week sabko Pata Hain 🤗
Mithila ... Active rahena ..🤗
Ek comment maarne toh aaja🤗
Gud morning 😆
Gud night 😆
Joking will try to come enjoy take care 🤗