On IG. Eri has around 500 comments and ladka 2000
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
On IG. Eri has around 500 comments and ladka 2000
gopu aaj ke epi ke baare comment😆

Ench? Right🤣

Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I think Anurag will loose this one, Bajaj may backfire his plan, Anurag is still inexperienced and new to these plottings. Bajaj will backfire it badly which may make Anurag loose everything 😆
What does your mother think of the episode?
Originally posted by: AngelinaEdangel
I am not scared! I am proud to say i accept the term 'basher' if asking PRerna to be stronger n make Bajaj's life a living hell!
Exactly, that's what I like to see strong prerna and make the other guy life hell
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
gopu aaj ke epi ke baare comment😆
Maine nahi dekha, tried hard to motivate myself to watch but I couldn't bring myself to watch it. Looks like Swiss is my last track for this show😆
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
What does your mother think of the episode?
I didn't wanted to watch the episode so I skipped it no idea what she thought about it.😆
The bhest jodi after all🤪
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Maine nahi dekha, tried hard to motivate myself to watch but I couldn't bring myself to watch it. Looks like Swiss is my last track for this show😆
ohh😆 aare aaj ka dekh parth ke liye