T3 ARIYA FF:: Ye Dil Kya Kare..(Completed)- Page 85

Created

Last reply

Replies

849

Views

99.7k

Users

52

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

ariyabestfan thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago


thanks

hope you enjoyed it..
ariyabestfan thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago


thanks

hope you enjoyed it
ariyabestfan thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Arjunasr

Wonderful update. Ariya and Sam all are very happy. Ayesha even captured their moment. Loved the story throughout but sad that it ended so soon. Thanks for pm. Would be waiting for your upcoming works.



thanks dear

glad you love it..

ariyabestfan thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: cuppypie121

Awsome ending
But no romance 😔



thanks dear

hope you enjoyed it
ariyabestfan thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Mdmadona

Nice epilogue n nice story

Eagerly waiting for next story:)



thanks dear

glad you like it..
ariyabestfan thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

Such a beautiful end Di👏

I loved this story and I'm truly going to miss it
Thanks a lot for the PM
Keep writing more...I'll be waiting for more



thanks dear

glad you love it..

ariyabestfan thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mubash1607

Nice epilogue...

Sorry for late comment...



thanks dear

hope you enjoyed it
ariyabestfan thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago


thanks dear

hope you enjoyed it..
kurkuresandwich thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Omg

Its such a amazing story

I had read few part earlier when I was active in IF.

Then I finished reading this ff today and I can't explain the feeling😭

It was a rollercoaster ride. I cried, laughed, I was feeling sad, I enjoyed each and every chapter.

Riya's situation her feelings everything was explained so amazingly.

Thank you so much for such a amazing story.

Keep writing .....

ariyabestfan thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: kurkuresandwich

Omg

Its such a amazing story

I had read few part earlier when I was active in IF.

Then I finished reading this ff today and I can't explain the feeling😭

It was a rollercoaster ride. I cried, laughed, I was feeling sad, I enjoyed each and every chapter.

Riya's situation her feelings everything was explained so amazingly.

Thank you so much for such a amazing story.

Keep writing .....


Thanks dear


Glad you enjoyed the story..

Related Topics

Arjun thumbnail

Posted by: Smalldesires · 8 months ago

Hi.. so rest of the story parts will be updated here.. Thank you

Expand ▼
Arjun thumbnail

Posted by: SarafWasima · 1 years ago

⚠️ Statutory Warning ⚠️ This story is going to be an emotional rollercoaster 🎢. If you have a sensitive heart 💔, proceed with caution. There...

Expand ▼
Arjun thumbnail

Posted by: SarafWasima · 1 years ago

Prologue The night was heavy. As if the air itself carried the weight of unspoken truths and unfinished emotions. A storm was brewing—not...

Expand ▼
Arjun thumbnail

Posted by: SarafWasima · 1 years ago

Part 1 The ETF office had always been a place of tension, urgency, and adrenaline, but today, an unusual silence loomed over the space. The...

Expand ▼
Arjun thumbnail

Posted by: SarafWasima · 1 years ago

Prologue Raat ka aakhri peher tha. Mumbai ki galiyon mein aksar iss waqt shanti hoti hai, lekin ek ajeeb si khamoshi uss raat hawaon mein gungun...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".