Ishra OS : Tu Jo Hai Saath Mere

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello friends.

I'm here with a new Ishra OS.

It's a random one. Don't know, will you like it or not. Have a look...

OS in next post......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadianvi thumbnail

OS

Two brothers were sitting in the garden of a farmhouse waiting for someone. Elder brother gave an angry look to his younger brother.

Romi-Bhai, Mihika is just coming. She messaged me that they are about to reach….

Raman - You are saying the same thing from last half an hour.

Romi-Bhai, please….

Raman - Tere please ke chakkar mein dadaji meri vat laga dange. And why do you both need to meet today only? Tomorrow you will get engaged then do whatever you want.

Romi-Rehne do bhai. Engagement ho rhi hai shadi nhi. And how shall we meet ? I'll go to delhi back and Mihika will stay here in Chennai only for few weeks. We shall not get time after engagement so thought to spend some time before engagement. You will not understand bhai. First love someone then you will know …

Raman - Enough. Stop your love lecture. Call Mihika and ask….

He was saying when a car entered the farmhouse. 

Romi - Mihika..

He said happily excited and went to her running.

Raman - pyar mein pagal.

He too followed him. Mihika came out of the car and greeted both brothers.

Romi-Thank you so much Mihika for coming. I thought you will not be able to come.

Mihika-Actually it was difficult for me but I have my Akka with me who is perfect in making every impossible things into possible. She handled everything….

Romi-Your Akka??

Mihika-Yes, my Akka… Ishita Akka. She is the best. Akka....

Saying she turned but no one was there. She looked inside the car and hit her forehead seeing her Akka still busy with her business calls.

Mihika - Akka, we have reached. At least, ab to band kar do yeh business. 

Mihika called her out and she came out talking over mobile phone but soon hung the call. Raman looked at her from top to bottom as she was dressed in office clothes. Romi greeted her and introduced Raman. 

Romi-Meet my bhai, Raman bhai aur bhai she is Ishita Iyer, CEO of our Chennai office. I think this is the first time that you both are meeting.

Ishita - Yes. Nice to meet you.

Raman - Same here. Bhot suna hai sabse aapke bare mein, especially dadaji.

Romi took Mihika inside to show the farmhouse while Ishita choose to stay in garden only as Ishita was least interested. Ishita settled on chair and soon Raman brought snacks for her. He settled in front of her while she was busy in her mobile phone only. He was getting bored, he was not using his mobile also because he was using mobile phone only during waiting for Ishmi and he had nothing to do now. So his eyes were going on Ishita only, noticing her. Ishita got a call from office,

I-Hello. Yes Raj, tell me what happened now?....  Raj, can't you handle a single meeting?..... OK fine, give mobile phone to the client.

She stood up and started talking to the client walking there while Raman had all eyes on her only, not for her beauty only but for her brain also. He heard a lot about Ishita Iyer from his family only, especially his grandfather who never get tired of praising her skills and intelligence and he himself is an evidence of her big success in such a short duration. This is the first time that he got the chance to see her skills by his own eyes. Soon she completed the call and settled on chair back. She had a snack and again got busy in mobile.

I-snacks are very good. You are really a good chief. 

She said still looking at her mobile while Raman looked at her surprisingly. 

I (looking at him)-I'm talking to you only.

Raman - You were looking in mobile phone so I got confused. By the way, how do you know….

I -I'm sure, both of you have not hired a maid for just few hours and I heard that you are a very good chief.

R-Can't you shut your business for sometime?

She looked at him and kept her mobile aside. 

I-Ok now is it fine? 

R-Yes. So who told you that I'm a good chief. I'm sure romi is the one because I can't expect from dadaji and papaji. 

I-Why do you think so?

Before Raman could say anything she got a call.

I - Hello….. what! He came in office. What happened?.... OK I'm coming. Is he angry? OK, I will reach in half an hour.

R - Any problem? 

I - Nothing. I have to go to office right now.

She called out Romi and Mihika who came out and she informed that she needs to go to office and left immediately telling Romi to drop Mihika at her office only.

Bhallas live in Delhi. Ishita and Mihika are cousins and both families live in Chennai but a little far. Ishita studied hard and completed her dream to get a chance to work in Bhalla industries. Bhallas impressed with her hard work and talent. She is now CEO of the office in Chennai. While Mihika completed her studies in delhi and joined Bhalla industry in Delhi where she met Romi who was also working at same position. After a few years, romi informed his family that he loves Mihika and their engagement got fixed. Raman is a chief but not a successful one.

Next day evening, Bhallas reached at Iyer house. Romika got engaged happily with all blessings. After some time, Raman's grandfather asked for Ishita's hand for Raman from her parents. Ishita's parents asked Ishita who had no objection but when they asked about Raman's view so Raman didn't say anything as his grandfather said that he will agree with his choice only. After sometime, Bhallas left to the hotel where they were staying and next morning they left to delhi while Raman wanted to talk to his grandfather and Ishita but he didn't get any chance plus he didn't have Ishita's number.

After two days, it was Raman's grandfather's birthday and a small party was organised at Bhalla house. Raman didn't ask for Ishita's number to anyone but somehow got her number from office. He was trying her number from morning but initially it was switched off for a few hours and later she didn't pick the calls making him irritated. It was evening. Party started. After some time, Raman asked his grandfather to cut the cake but he delayed. Whenever anyone asked he said the same. Raman went aside to call Ishita. He was near the entrance and dialled her number when he heard,

I - Mere swagat ke liye khade ho??

He turned. He got shocked and surprised to see her there. Before they could talk, Simmi came.

S - Arey Ishita, tum kab aayi? What a surprise!

She hugged her when Ishita's mobile rang,it was Raman's call only. She cut the call making an annoyed face.

Simmi - Kya hua? Kiska phone hai?

I - Don't know. Kon bewkoof itni der se pareshan kiye jaa rha hai. Bar bar call kar rha hai. Main cut kar karke pareshan ho gayi hu par usse samajh nhi aata kya……

Raman - Samajh to tum bhi sakti ho ki agar koi bar bar call kar rha hai to kuch important ho sakta hai.

He said angrily making both the girls to think.

S - Lagta hai bhai hi vo bewkoof hai jo…..

She was saying but stopped as he gave her an angry look.

S - I mean bhai hi vo…

Raman - ho gaya tera? Ab ja yahan se.

Simmi left from there while Raman was about to say when the family saw Ishita and dadaji called her so she left but couldn’t fail to notice his eagerness to talk to her. She went to the family. 

Dadaji - Acha hua Ishita beta Tu aa gayi.

I - Aapne bulaya tha to aana to tha hi mujhe.

Then dadaji cut the cake and Raman understood that he was waiting for Ishita only. After party ended, all asked Ishita to stay in Bhalla house only but she told that she will stay in her flat only. Dadaji told Raman to drop Ishita. All left, only Ishra were there. Raman was already angry. Ishita asked him what he wanted to talk. He didn't say anything but hold her hand and took her to dadaji's room making dadaji and Ishita surprised with his angry mood.

R (to his dadaji) - Aapki problem kya hai? Kyu kiya aisa Aapne? …

I - Yeh kon sa tareeka hai dadaji se bat karne ka….

Raman - I'm talking to my dadaji so please don't interrupt. (To dadaji) - Aapke liye to main khota silkka hu na, jo kuch nhi kar sakta, na apne liye aur na apno ke liye. To Kyu ek ladki ki zindagi kharab kar rhe ho mujhse shadi karwa kar. Aap hi ne kaha tha na ek din ki yeh itni achi ladki hai ki world's best ladka Milna chahiye aur aapke najro mein main to world's worst Ladka hu to phir yeh Kyu kiya. (Turning towards Ishita) - aur tum, tum pagal ho kya? Itni intelligent ho smart ho successful ho, to mujh jaise bewkoof aur looser se shadi ke liye ha Kyu ki. Apni life spoil karne ka bhot shok hai tumhe. Please, hath jodta hu tumhare saamne, just say a big no to me. Please..

Saying so he left while Ishita got angry on his rude behaviour despite she understood his point of view. She followed him till his room and as she entered, she started,

I - Don't you have any manners? Aise kon apne dadaji se bat karta hai. So rude. Vo tumhe kuch bura bole to problem, tumhare liye kuch acha kare to problem. He is much elder and experienced than you, if he had decided something for you that means there is something good in that. And about me, I'm matured enough to decide what is wrong and right for me. So better if you don't try to make us understand rather you should try to understand the fact. Aur tumhe dadaji se problem kya?

R - Vo kabhi mere liye acha soch hi nhi sakte….

I - You know what the real fact is that you had made your view about dadaji once and now you just don't want to change it or even think positively. You are just full of negative thoughts regarding your dadaji….

Raman -(angrily) What do you know about me and dadaji?

I - Almost everything. Aaj se nhi, bhot saalo se dadaji tumhare bare mein kuch na kuch batate rehte hai….

Raman - Sab negative hi hoga….

I - more positive than negative. You think that dadaji neither trust you nor your talent but he believes that one day his favourite grandchild will be successful in his life in his career that to be being a chief not a businessman. Whenever he talked about Romi's success, he never failed to wish for your success and I'm the only evidence for it because he never shared this with anyone of his family as he thought that his strictness is good for you and your career. Vo aapko taane maarte hai taki aap khud ko prove karne ka soche aur kuch kar dikhaye. He is not your enemy. He came to me with your alliance not two days back but two years back. He requested me and my parents to wait till you got settled in your career. He really loves you. That day, I went to the office because dadaji came to meet me. He told me that he wants to announce regarding mine and your alliance in front of everyone so that you will become responsible thinking of one more responsibility will come in your life but what you did. You just came to us, shouted and told me to back out. Sorry to say Mr Raman Kumar Bhalla but Ishita Iyer never thought of back out.

She was nowhere to be stopped while Raman was listening to her silently realising his mistakes. She had to stop when she got a call from her father. She started talking to him turning other side. When she turned to Raman after hanging the call, he was not there. She started checking for him and finally found him going to dadaji's room. She followed fast lying thinking if he is going to be hard again but before she could stop him, he just went to his dadaji who was sitting sadly and just hugged him tightly making dadaji surprised while Ishita got relieved. Raman started crying making dadaji scared. He tried to console him asking what happened while Ishita stood at the door only smiling. After sometime, Raman broke the hug and thanked his dadaji for everything, apologised for his rude behaviour and promised him that he will definitely prove himself to be very soon. Dadaji saw Ishita and thanked her while she said,

I - Nothing need to thank me dadaji. I just did what I thought was right. A small misunderstanding was troubling you both. You were always worried for him while he was not able to concentrate on his career because he thought according to you, he doesn't have that capacity. Now he will not misunderstand you.

Raman - Never. Dadaji, now you can scold me, taunt me anytime. I will not feel bad because now I know that you love me.

I - Dadaji, now I should leave.

Before dadaji could say, Raman himself said that he will drop her. Both left. Ishra reached her flat. Ishita was going when Raman stopped her and thanked her and left. Next morning, Ishita went for some work. Raman called German only to know that she is out. When Ishita returned in the afternoon, she saw Raman was standing outside her flat. She immediately opened the door for him. She brought a glass of water for him. She asked him if he has some problem.

R - Tumhe kaise pta?

I (sitting beside him) - Subah se wait kar rhe the na? Tell me what's troubling you now? 

R - I had promised to dadaji that I will become responsible soon but I don't know how. I had tried everything but I didn't get the desired result, participated in different competitions but never won even after reaching to finals, I started my own restaurant which was good initially but now it's degrading day by day….

I - Don't you know the reason? (He didn't reply sooner she continued) - Because when you started the restaurant, you were the only chief. You used to make everything on your own but then you started hiring workers. You taught them your way of cooking also but the fact is that they can't cook that much tasty dishes like you do.

R - What do you want to say that I should keep cooking? Do you know how much hectic is it?

I - Initially you had less customers then when you saw more customers you felt need of workers. You should cook with them. You should be there with them to see if they are doing everything according to you or not. You should taste first before serving. In short, don't leave cooking on workers only. Do it with them. Many took months, even years to set all this but you want to set everything in just a few weeks. Customers are important but these customers are there just because of dishes made by you not your workers. Workers should be there to help you in making your dishes. Are you getting me?

Raman nodded happily understanding her point and hugged her thanking her excitedly making her shocked. He broke the hug apologising when he realised his action. To clear the awkwardness, Ishita asked him if he can cook something for her as she didn't had anything since morning. He agreed and started making a dish while she was there only listening how he is making it and making his video. Soon he completed and she had it. She praised it. Raman left immediately to his restaurant. He started working in his restaurant once again like earlier. It became routine now. Every morning Ishita went to Bhalla house to go to restaurant with Raman stayed there for a few hours and left. At night, Raman always found her at home and he had to make a different dish on her request and he used to drop her back to her flat. She used to make videos of his cooking at restaurant plus home. Whenever he asked about videos, she said that she will send it to her family. With this, they used to spend most of the time together and they were coming closer while his restaurant was also working better now.

One day, a customer came to his restaurant and asked him to teach her a dish which she liked the most which was out of the menu of the restaurant making him confused and he asked her when did she see him making that. She said on YouTube and showed him. He was shocked to see a YouTube channel on his restaurant's name and so many videos from his restaurant plus home which Ishita used to make.

That night, he came home and a little angry. He held her hand and just took her to his room without caring about others. He confronted her and she told him that she made accounts on different social sites and upload those videos so that his talent reach to more people. Raman scolded her for doing all this without even telling him. He said that he didn't want to do all this. She didn't say anything and left from there giving excuses to all. Dadaji talked to Raman later and scolded him for behaving so rude with Ishita who was doing so much effort for him and his career from many days leaving behind her own work. He even told that she talked to him before doing this and he told her to hide from Raman for few weeks. Raman felt guilty and thought to apologise to her but then thought to apologise to her next day plus to propose to her as he had realized his feelings long back but was waiting for a good time to propose her.

Next day, he didn't go to the restaurant but went to do the preparations for his proposal. In the afternoon, he got a call from Ishita but he didn't receive, then he got many calls from home but he didn't pick a single call and at 6pm, when he reached home happily, he was shocked to know that Ishita left for Chennai and that's why they were calling him.

Dadaji - Don't you dare to come home till you get the apology from my daughter in law.

Raman left from there. He tried to get the ticket for Chennai but it was early in the morning. He was thinking about where to go when he remembered that he had a spare key of Ishita's flat. He went there and opened the door. He sat sadly on the sofa thinking of the time he spent with her. He was lost when he heard some noise from the bedroom. He went towards bedroom with slow steps and was shocked to see Ishita was keeping her things back to the cupboard.

R - What are you doing here? 

I (Turning to him shockingly) - What are you doing here?

R - Don't repeat my question. You left for Chennai. 

I - Yes, I was going but didn't. 

R - Why?

I - First you tell me why are you here? 

Raman told her everything making her laugh.

R - Why are you laughing?

I - You really thought that I was going because of your so called anger. Let me tell you Mr Raman Kumar Bhalla, I'm not that type of girl. I'm Ishita Iyer. I will not run away like that because of someone else's stupidity. Got it.

R - Then why were you going back?

I - An important client wanted to meet me that's why I was going urgently but when I was on the way to the airport, I got to know that he had already left for delhi so I cancelled to go.

R - Thank god, you didn't go.

Ishita began her work again. She was not showing that she was upset with him but he could notice that he hurt her. He took her aside and apologised to her for his rude behaviour that day by sitting on his knees and holding his ears. He promised that he will not talk to her like that again for whole life and if he would do, so he would be punished by her. She forgot him. Then he didn't waste more time and brought the ring from the car he bought and proposed her there only confessing his feelings that he loves her while she too confessed that she also fall in love with him. He made her wear the ring and both hugged each other.

R - I'm sorry once again. You did everything for me and I scolded you when I was supposed to appreciate you. But don't worry, ab tujhe hamesha apne sath rakhunga kyonki tu sath hai tabhi mere pas sab kuch hai. I'm here just because of you.

I - Correction. Whatever you are today is just because of your hard work and talent. I just helped you in showing your talent in front of the world.

R (kissing her forehead) - Thank you so much for coming in my life....

Here it ends. Hope it's not a bad one.

Edited by Kadianvi - 4 years ago
Kadianvi thumbnail

Hope you will like this os....

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic

But it's chef not cheif

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful os

Loved it

It was a different one👍🏼

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful Creature......loved it..... 

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb awesome story 

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful OS

Raman and romi were waiting for mihika as romi wanted to spend time with mihika before engagement raman was annoyed finally mihika came she said she came with her akka but when she saw back ishita was still on call mihika scolded her ishita came out of car raman saw she was in office attire ishita introduced her to raman and romi romika went inside of farmhouse ishita was busy on call raman witnesses her intelligance he had heard about ishita alot from his family especially dadaji raman brought snack for ishita she said its nice he is nice chief raman was confused as she was looking in mobile ishita said she is talking to him he asked how she got to know she told him she got urgent call she left for office next day romika got engaged dadaji asked for ishitas hand for raman from ishitas parents raman wanted to speak with ishita but didnt got chance next day bhallas went back to delhi it was dadajis birthday raman asked him to cut cake dadaji asked him to wait raman was calling ishita but she was not picking she reached to bhalla house she again got ramans call simmi asked what happen ishita said some idiot is calling her again and again raman said that idiot can have urgent work to simmi and ishita understood that was his call after party raman took ishita to dadajis room and asked why he is spoiling her life for him he is useless and raman scolded ishita to and left from there ishita went behind him and made him understand raman was guilty he said sorry to dadaji loved how raman asked for ishitas help and how she made him understand ramans restaurent started doing well ishra stared coming close ishita used to make ramans video while preparing dishesh one day raman got his video on you tube he scolded ishita dadaji scolded him raman was guilty he decided to ask forgivness from ishita and propose her he got mang calls from home but didnt picked he was shocked to hear that ishita left for chennai dadaji asked him to bring ishita back raman got flight ticket of next morning he went ishitas house he was shocked seeing ishita there ishra talk was nice finally he proposed her

Thanks for the pm

ArtiMishra20 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Fabulous OS 

Enjoyed reading 

Thanks for pm dear 

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Superb fabulous fantastic lovely awesome wonderful amazing OS dear

Thanks for pm