Originally posted by: pallawi1803
U can stay...we don't talk biryani these days..kuchh milta hi nhi😆
Na baba na I am scared of all theories and discussions happen there. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
U can stay...we don't talk biryani these days..kuchh milta hi nhi😆
Na baba na I am scared of all theories and discussions happen there. 😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Na baba na I am scared of all theories and discussions happen there. 😆
mostly anupre & anu fan dare huye hai😆
mjy aik bh chly ga😆Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
captain mujhe inke twins chahiye
Did you guys see this? Shurica friendship? 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0p76Yvg2bh/?igshid=x6uggbf9qnnr
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Na baba na I am scared of all theories and discussions happen there. 😆
Fortunately or unfortunately ab theories banane k liye bhi kuchh nhi hai...at least in my case I m completely blank..dikhao Jo dikhana hai agar mere Mann ka hua to theek else chlta karo😆
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
mjy aik bh chly ga😆
mujhe bhi
Did you guys see this? Shurica friendship? 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0p76Yvg2bh/?igshid=x6uggbf9qnnr
I didn't expected this, though it's sweet I feel Shubh is more close to Pooja, Sahil, Parth😆
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Fortunately or unfortunately ab theories banane k liye bhi kuchh nhi hai...at least in my case I m completely blank..dikhao Jo dikhana hai agar mere Mann ka hua to theek else chlta karo😆
pallo same her with biryani jo dikhana hai dikhayo.
but my anu 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Bhagny ka time Abhiya 🤣
Moni ka button pres hgya
To do baar press karne ka😆