Looks like SP is team AnuPre!!! Ab maata... aap bhi iss side aa jayiye...pleeeeej😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Looks like SP is team AnuPre!!! Ab maata... aap bhi iss side aa jayiye...pleeeeej😆
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Looks like SP is team AnuPre!!! Ab maata... aap bhi iss side aa jayiye...pleeeeej😆
mata ka ego nahi aane dega😆
Aaj kya special tha Epi me...
Why aren't we getting any content I mean from set... Nai toh westin hi chale jaao yaar 😩
Kis kis ko B-Day aaraha hai... Waise
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Could be SP’s cheap tricks too...Will Parth and Erica have the time to practice and shoot for NB when they already have a hectic schedule? I doubt it !
There is no cheap trick here. Nb already got good rating. If parica are coming as anupre then it's a previlege for parica to participate.
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Aaj kya special tha Epi me...
Why aren't we getting any content I mean from set... Nai toh westin hi chale jaao yaar 😩
Kis kis ko B-Day aaraha hai... Waise
Regular Bokwaas in the epi...kuch khaas nahi 😆
There is no cheap trick here. Nb already got good rating. If parica are coming as anupre then it's a previlege for parica to participate.
You mean NB is getting good ratings? I don’t follow the show , so no idea.
Could be kzk promotions too there
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
You mean NB is getting good ratings? I don’t follow the show , so no idea.
Could be kzk promotions too there
Last week nb had success party. It's a previlege to parica to get such show. They get money n fame..
I don’t think there’s much to analyzes. Every sp couple performed. Since anupre were not there they are making them do that. It’ll be one time thing. I’m just waiting to see their beautiful faces 😊😊
Last week nb had success party. It's a previlege to parica to get such show. They get money n fame..
aur salmaan khan produce kar raha hai 😆
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
aur salmaan khan produce kar raha hai 😆
See the opportunities they are getting... I am happy for parth n eri.
Now I feel nervous. How they will compete infront of dancers.