Kartik always makes me squirm
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Kartik always makes me squirm
It's a beautiful and super sweet song








I also love this song but I don't listen to it repeatedly
I just listen to my other favourite songs
excuse me for random comment. do you have any gifs of deepika and diana from cocktail?
Originally posted by: priya185
excuse me for random comment. do you have any gifs of deepika and diana from cocktail?
I found these 😃











thanks so sweet of you🤗
hai tu hi dil jaan hai meri ab se ❤️
ve ziqr tera na jaye mere lab se ❤️
I genuinely like this song. Very catchy.Originally posted by: Thug-Leader
Watch this, you will forget everything.
https://youtu.be/JbvU2qscN9g
https://x.com/i/status/2045746103254217090
https://youtu.be/DYGYTWTI_0k?si=sbECw5HaZwdNVOyX
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/?igsi=cmJpZ3VvMG9pNTU=
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcqZ4UBNKba/?igsi=eGo2c3duYXg0MWFw
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
8