🤣 Ronit 🤣
Bajaj's every scene today is like an entry scene
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣 Ronit 🤣
Bajaj's every scene today is like an entry scene
Bajaj gave him phone, passport, visa and money, maybe a new identity
Only to trap him again when he's troublesome.
LMAO🤣
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
I didn't watch Komolika track still I'm already fed up with this one😕
Everyone knows how that track went and it was crap. I saw glimpses of it and even there the acts were ehhhhh
Repeats of same track only change is gender
Where can I watch Star plus live
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
I didn't watch Komolika track still I'm already fed up with this one😕
I'm putting up with both.
😎
Bajaj and Ronit🤣 :

Actually I think anything got to do with Prerna will be a let down. That woman doesn't deserve anything this season.
Bajaj has black hair 🥳
My absolute favourite GIF🤣🤣
Meri weakness Ye hai ki Mai idiots ko tolerate nahi kar sakta hu, you are the biggest idiot I have ever met, mai hamesha ek hint deta hu, agar tum smart ho to Bach jaoge. Agar nahi samjhe to mere samne khade hone ke layak nahi ho
I am taking this to grave with me