Precap for tomorrow

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0ge1M7lZji/

I'm hoping this is real and not a dream of rhea's or something, and if its real I wonder whether abhi will believe him. He has no reason to not given he knows rhea has done things in the past to prachi to frame her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0ge1M7lZji/

I'm hoping this is real and not a dream of rhea's or something, and if its real I wonder whether abhi will believe him. He has no reason to not given he knows rhea has done things in the past to prachi to frame her.

what if its a dream, if not what if he says apki beti Rhea ki friends shaina nd dimmpy. What if he takes Rhea name aliya will manipulate abhi nd says its nish trick to frame her sweetheart Rhea. Kuch bhi no sakta hai. But one thing is sure if Rhea is not caught tmrrow this guy nish will not be quiet. He will return back to take revenge from small nd big devil, pragya coming in middle to save her beti Rhea, may get in trouble or injured, that time abhi will get to know the truth. About Rhea nd prachi. Prachi will get to know about abhi being his father nd Rhea to know pragya being her mother. Abhigya have been far away for 20 yrs, so many hits nd misses till now, once met nd accident happened so next meeting must be like explosion. Not like they will meet normally. When they got separated big drama happened, so when they will meet again bigger drama will happen. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Deepidj

what if its a dream, if not what if he says apki beti Rhea ki friends shaina nd dimmpy. What if he takes Rhea name aliya will manipulate abhi nd says its nish trick to frame her sweetheart Rhea. Kuch bhi no sakta hai. But one thing is sure if Rhea is not caught tmrrow this guy nish will not be quiet. He will return back to take revenge from small nd big devil, pragya coming in middle to save her beti Rhea, may get in trouble or injured, that time abhi will get to know the truth. About Rhea nd prachi. Prachi will get to know about abhi being his father nd Rhea to know pragya being her mother. Abhigya have been far away for 20 yrs, so many hits nd misses till now, once met nd accident happened so next meeting must be like explosion. Not like they will meet normally. When they got separated big drama happened, so when they will meet again bigger drama will happen. 

@Bold- You're hoping too much here. There's no way writers will show abhi getting to know about pragya and prachi right now and that too through this track of this nobody nishant. Writers will leave the revelation to much later date and that too, to be revealed in a much bigger  and dramatic way, most likely prachi getting into a major accident, because that's all the creativity these balaji writers are capable of. 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't think they will expose Rhea tomorrow. If that was the case then, Nish would already have told by now. They are just fooling us and since Aliya is nearby , she will find a way to shut him up.

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Folks, u seriously think it's gonna happen? He will tell but like in most serials, when everyone will start to believe him, he will say Prachi or Pragya made him say this or this will be Rhea's dream. If I am wrong then EK's creatives have grown up. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹. 

I think in another thread misfit was talking of Abhi and Kiara's relationship. I had not seen them.  But I feel, Prachi will read the diary or maybe she might be the one who will unite Abhi and Pragya. But I have a feeling she might die doing that. If u see in a couple of episodes, she was asking Abhi to take care if her in case something happens to her. The makers might do it post all these false love tracks and then falling in love and something something between Abhi and Meera, etc, etc. Once that unity track is over, Kiara re-track may start. I don't know whom they will opt for as Kiara, but my bet is on Mugdha again. That way they will pacify all those crying about Mugdha not looking 20, but she definitely looks 25+. Not 32. Pragya, they may not give double role, because it might be very awkward against Shabbir. As long as TRPs r steady, I don't think Abhi and Pragya's Milan will take place even though Davos will kill me for that. 😰😰😰

@Davos take it easy. It was just light hearted fun on my part. But if u r offended, I seriously apologize. Won't joke like this with u. Misfit or Sammy don't take me so seriously and I am not being rude to u. 

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Folks, u seriously think it's gonna happen? He will tell but like in most serials, when everyone will start to believe him, he will say Prachi or Pragya made him say this or this will be Rhea's dream. If I am wrong then EK's creatives have grown up. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹. 

I think in another thread misfit was talking of Abhi and Kiara's relationship. I had not seen them.  But I feel, Prachi will read the diary or maybe she might be the one who will unite Abhi and Pragya. But I have a feeling she might die doing that. If u see in a couple of episodes, she was asking Abhi to take care if her in case something happens to her. The makers might do it post all these false love tracks and then falling in love and something something between Abhi and Meera, etc, etc. Once that unity track is over, Kiara re-track may start. I don't know whom they will opt for as Kiara, but my bet is on Mugdha again. That way they will pacify all those crying about Mugdha not looking 20, but she definitely looks 25+. Not 32. Pragya, they may not give double role, because it might be very awkward against Shabbir. As long as TRPs r steady, I don't think Abhi and Pragya's Milan will take place even though Davos will kill me for that. 😰😰😰

@Davos take it easy. It was just light hearted fun on my part. But if u r offended, I seriously apologize. Won't joke like this with u. Misfit or Sammy don't take me so seriously and I am not being rude to u. 

I’m chill as a cucumber dw. It’s all good.

Lol prachi dyig tho... πŸ˜‚

I think they might eventually go for a reincarnation track if shabbir and sriti stay along that far. It’s possible that Shabbir might quit since he seems to be getting other offers. Then again KKB is a steady flow of income given itS TRP ratings and popularity world wide so you never know. If TRPs sustain the show may be around for a while. I honestly feel like i’ll end up married possibly by the time this show ends even though that isn’t even in the cards right now and I don’t know how i feel about that. πŸ˜‚ 

This show is insane. 

Christie2017 thumbnail

@misfit, not just married, we can become grandmothers by the time they unite. 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Reincarnation track eh.... That's a good one. Only whose incarnation will they be πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”?

Christie2017 thumbnail

Jokes apart, maybe if this Nonsense drags for two more years, they might quit. But as u say TRPs r a major factor and steady income....

Edited by Janas2017 - 4 years ago
Pratyu_29 thumbnail

i think this is rhea's dream.Even if it is not they wont believe him. itni jaldi rhea ka revealation nahi hoga. Agar hoga bhi to alia manipulate karegi yeh kehkar ki woh gunda hai kuch bhi bol sakta hai. Writers will take time to tell the truth about rhea.

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

LOL!Am chill, dude.  It's fine. Don't think they will meet at least for a month. That's me being super hopeful about the timeline.  Beyond that... my patience. πŸ˜”πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Edited by davos - 4 years ago