OK OK meko bengali bilkul ni aatiOriginally posted by: Dotslover22
Sorry typing error tha. It is nautanki thread. Ajkal mobile bohot dimag chala raha hai. Woh actually mai phone mein bengali type karti hu isliye.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
OK OK meko bengali bilkul ni aatiOriginally posted by: Dotslover22
Sorry typing error tha. It is nautanki thread. Ajkal mobile bohot dimag chala raha hai. Woh actually mai phone mein bengali type karti hu isliye.
Jo tumhara mann chahe muje to mera samaj ni aa raha ab😆Originally posted by: socioboss9797
Meen waah yaar... good post! I can do anything except point 1... mujhe bolobkaunsa karoon?
Jo tumhara mann chahe muje to mera samaj ni aa raha ab😆
Coolio Meenakshi not Rajvansh
vaishu Jo tuje samaj me aaye.. Yaara
Yaar I am really confused
Aap advise do na except point 1 I can do anything
sabse easy jisko kuch na same aayeYaar I am really confused
Aap advise do na except point 1 I can do anything
Apne fv moments likh de,apna fav character and why
Meen yaar for favorite scenes can I use snippets from my daily analysis. Also is their a word limit?
of course yaar tumhare likhe alfaaz haiOriginally posted by: fangirl1012
Meen yaar for favorite scenes can I use snippets from my daily analysis. Also is their a word limit?
Word limit. Iske baare me socha ni but let me get back to you
With 4 days left to celebrate our show completing century in episodes, as discussed in Mishbir AT. We'd like all forum members to participate with us and enjoy it
You can contribute to the thread by
- making artwork,gifsets,collages
- your fav moments in the show so far
- your fav character(S) and why do you love them
- fav moments with forum members
- short stories/poems
- anything else tbh
Regarding your contributions, I'll let you know. You can pm me for sure and send your contributions via PM only
PS: none of the above is mandatory for you. You can always come with us and have fun.
Yaar even i wanna contribute..but i m not specifically good at anything 😅😅 but still will try sth 😊
no pressure dear. Kuch b Jo samaj aaya. This is for funOriginally posted by: Ms.akabane
Yaar even i wanna contribute..but i m not specifically good at anything 😅😅 but still will try sth 😊
guys opening post update kia hai maineOriginally posted by: fangirl1012
Meen yaar for favorite scenes can I use snippets from my daily analysis. Also is their a word limit?
and guys i need help with finding pics. Insta vali save ni ho pa ri..Help me out