1 following, 0 followers, and a huge 6 likes.
Sometimes I think you hate Ranveer and just post things to get people to make fun of him.
Page
of
11 following, 0 followers, and a huge 6 likes.
Sometimes I think you hate Ranveer and just post things to get people to make fun of him.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
stupid mind can't get this girl made her account for posting this not for using Twitter go and check with doctor being fan you don't need more followers1 following, 0 followers, and a huge 6 likes.
Sometimes I think you hate Ranveer and just post things to get people to make fun of him.
1 following, 0 followers, and a huge 6 likes.
Sometimes I think you hate Ranveer and just post things to get people to make fun of him.
Bingo.. She/he is always a diversion๐
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbFpJO3D4hP/?igsh=MTRidWpsdjd2OTJhMw==
Fan meets Shah Rukh Khan. Pooja Dadlani and his bodyguard are also with him https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZaUUg3NQd1/?igsh=dHR4cWFzZzB3dzI3...
https://youtu.be/nkS_Ar0Yad0?si=mhbwJuj5MfAt945u
11