Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
I had no clue😲
This is unforgivable..This calls for a war..😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
I had no clue😲
This is unforgivable..This calls for a war..😎
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
I had no clue😲
Even after so much defending PC... It looked like lesbian crush to you?😆
Even after so much defending PC... It looked like lesbian crush to you?😆
I didn't think much😆 you never seemed like a guy from your posts.. no offence😆
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
I didn't think much😆 you never seemed like a guy from your posts.. no offence😆
Good to know I can disguise my online personality well😆
You said “Fans” then you are asking why they are biased. Any fanbase is biased towards their favourite. Salman Khan even had fans defending his criminal activities still.
That being said, Deepika’s fanbase is the only one which went publicly against their fav and created a huge mess for her. So no I don’t think she gets a free pass, nor from them nor from anybody else.
if DP gets a free pass, itne saare topics dekhne ko nahi milta.
she cant even get away for breathing. kuch toh chakkar hai, she's breathing like that. daya pata lagao😆
Seriously 😳
😱😱😱😱
Your sensitivities match that of a girl and u don't even participate in bikini posting competition forum men participate in. I appreciate ur ninja skills . You will be a great spy.
Because she is the best thing that has happened to mankind ever since sliced bread...
Because her PR publish and write things on their own without consulting the Maate...
Because all the negative blind about her are hearsay spread by haters while the blinds about RK, Alia, KJo, Kat, Anushka and all-and-sundry are irrefutable truths...
Because whatever stupid and unintelligible she speaks is because of her bad English and not-so-impressive articulation skill, so much so that she doesn't know the meaning of and drill behind making babies, the meaning of smelly boxers, meaning of favourite and the implication behind heart emojis...
Because it is RK who is behind every tragedy and fiasco in her life whereas she herself is a helpless abla naari...
Because she is naive, stupid and big-hearted as she called Kat in her wedding. Kat to bulaya to bulaya she even called Amitabh Bachchan to her wedding party after accusing him of sexual harassment while working together in a movie...
Most importantly it is because maate can make the most roltu and bechhari face whenever she wants... Besides suffering from depression ka trump card and being the crusader of mental health ka tag to he hi..
Hence maate deserves unlimited free pass with so many credentials...
Originally posted by: HummingBird12
😱😱😱😱
Your sensitivities match that of a girl and u don't even participate in bikini posting competition forum men participate in. I appreciate ur ninja skills . You will be a great spy.
I will take this testimonial to NIA, RAW and IB
Always wanted to be a spy.
I will take this testimonial to NIA, RAW and IB
Always wanted to be a spy.
I wouldn't .. 😆
------
Right ? @ Hummingbird ...
https://youtu.be/OJr6XQaQwnU?si=UZOtKHgTe1gvP_1a
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Da5Gudyu_u8/?igsh=dGJoaWR2emI4M2c5
https://www.facebook.com/reel/2092173764675436
https://x.com/i/status/2022593169683288217
Kohli praises Dhurandhar 2, calls Aditya Dhar 'genius'. People on X ask, 'How much were you paid?' Story by Triya Gulati Kohli praises...
0