its fate vs love

Hum love ke saath 

Aap fate ke saath

Mein ekta ke saath hoon. Aakhirkhar wohi bhagwaan hai ISS show kii🤣

anupre123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Bajaj told NiviPam that Anurag kidnapped Prerna which is not the truth....that was what he saw and assumed. Can we say Bajaj lied here?

Similarly, Anurag saw Bajaj standing there and assumed that he saw Prerna getting kidnapped and did nothing...which is not a lie but his assumption. Later he said,  maybe Bajaj got shocked and didn't know how to react in the situation.

Now in the Bajaj Prerna fb, Bajaj was seen warning Prerna about Ronit.He told her about Ronit's escape and asked her to inform him if she gets any info about the guy.  The interesting thing here is  that Ronit had met Bajaj after escaping from the police (after Anurag's release) and B gave him some money and Visas..asking him to travel wherever he wants. So Liar liar whose pants on fire now?😆

👍🏼

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Ofcourse for a acchi khasi beti  , we wanted Mummy and hence blackmailed her and got married to her. Toh itna jhamela kiya toh concern banta hian ??

BTW is Sneha suffering form any disease or something ?? that only Prerna can cure ??

I mean I see no issue with Sneha , she is hail and hearty and not even badtameez who will need a  Mother to give some sanskar ..... toh what is the need to get a mother by blackmailing a woman ??🤔.Ofcourse unless he considers sneha not able to speak as a disease....

prerna is not woman she is commodity a show piece in gift shop which his daughter liked. And asked his father by drawing her prernas picture in drawing book.

RB being loving father purchased the gift and gifted his daughter.

Sneha dont have disease but bajaj loves his daughter way too much he will never say NO to any of her wishes.

Sneha is too sweet special kid will love prerna like a mother an innocent child who never had mothers love.

Bajaj will respect snehas mother and will gift prerna trust, respect identity in return of snehas happiness

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Mein ekta ke saath hoon. Aakhirkhar wohi bhagwaan hai ISS show kii🤣

hum parth ke acting ke saath hai other than that this show is kachra

Like always, the creatives are not able to stick the original character sketch. Bajaj is already shown softening towards Prerna...he might fall in love with her this week itself. I do feel they are rushing the track with respect to Prerna and Bajaj.

@bold:I think it is more of his ego...how can his arch rival kidnap his wife right under his nose?

Reminds me of a topic someone made that Anurag is driven my Male ego ....😆.

Waise Prerna need to let know Anurag the real reason, doesn't she know Anurag well , that guy did not let her marry Naveen Babu inspite of her zillions times saying that she is doing marriage apne marzee se .... He still did not believed her and went with his gut feeling that she is hiding something .Now also is the same case ..... unless she tells him why she married Bajaj Anurag wont have any peace.

Though I really want him to move on, as its seriously not worth .😆

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Can anyone tell me why exactly is Bajaj worried ?? 

Doesnt he know that Anurag Loves Pre so he wont harm her anyway , also he has faith in Pre's loyalty toh what is the need to be this over protective ??......I mean he is not even in Love with Pre or friends with her ....

I mean given Bajju's character sketch he should care less about Pre atleast at this point of time , He should just trust her Loyalty .

Maybe he’s scared Anu will change Pre’s mind after all she loves Anu

Or he’s concerned someone from some of the many businesses wants to take revenge, his biwi being his weakest link. I guess if he’s ready to dish out revenge he should be ready to receive some. As they say LWhat goes around comes around.L.

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeh loophole toh koi dekh hi nahin raha ...or may be andekha karing....

Anurag currently is driven by emotion , he is certainly wrong but he has never ever took advantage of anyone for his own selfish gain .

Time for the next thread after Shivani is pregnant and Ronit is in jail😆

nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Bajaj told NiviPam that Anurag kidnapped Prerna which is not the truth....that was what he saw and assumed. Can we say Bajaj lied here?

Similarly, Anurag saw Bajaj standing there and assumed that he saw Prerna getting kidnapped and did nothing...which is not a lie but his assumption. Later he said,  maybe Bajaj got shocked and didn't know how to react in the situation.

Now in the Bajaj Prerna fb, Bajaj was seen warning Prerna about Ronit.He told her about Ronit's escape and asked her to inform him if she gets any info about the guy.  The interesting thing here is  that Ronit had met Bajaj after escaping from the police (after Anurag's release) and B gave him some money and Visas..asking him to travel wherever he wants. So Liar liar whose pants on fire now?😆

Exactly I was asking the same questions the other day if Bajaj is involved with roniT for all the wrong doings how is that Bajaj being tagged grey here.He is totally involving in crime and that to keep apart 2 people in love for his personal reasons and how can he be whitewashed.Cvs kudos to you guys.

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

prerna is not woman she is commodity a show piece in gift shop which his daughter liked. And asked his father by drawing her prernas picture in drawing book.

RB being loving father purchased the gift and gifted his daughter.

Sneha dont have disease but bajaj loves his daughter way too much he will never say NO to any of her wishes.

Sneha is too sweet special kid will love prerna like a mother an innocent child who never had mothers love.

Bajaj will respect snehas mother and will gift prerna trust, respect identity in return of snehas happiness

What would RB have done if AnuPre were legally married? Will he take Anu out just so he can get his daughter a new mother? 

A parent who indulges a child’s every whim and fancy is setting her up to fail as she gets older. If she never hears NO she can’t have everything she wants, how will she handle Kasautii in her adulthood? Like her father she will donunderhanded th8ngs to have it her way?

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Suta thank for updates 

Today was RB was at his bestest

He made us enjoy this episide🤣

Meestar bajaj we arr in love with you❤️

U are an true entertainer