Even I like sakshi nice pic
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Even I like sakshi nice pic
Zaalima what are you watching these days
Originally posted by: priya185
Zaalima what are you watching these days
Bhagya shows, kasauti and khkt..😆
I love their blogs..❤️ specially sherry..😆
I love shahveer &zaidOriginally posted by: Zaalima_5
I love their blogs..❤️ specially sherry..😆
how do you find khkt?Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
Bhagya shows, kasauti and khkt..😆
It started out well now it’s only about filing cases and sumit’s antics
I miss the old funny Surgeon Rohit
Sherr bro sunny is also awesome.. His videos r funny..🤣
One of my fav video of thse two... Sunny played prank on sherry..😆
Originally posted by: priya185
how do you find khkt?
It started out well now it’s only about filing cases and sumit’s antics
I miss the old funny Surgeon Rohit
Yes.. They r adding so much drama.. I thought they will focus on their profession.. Specially i was interested in rohit's journey as a doctor.. But we should not expect this from ITV..😆
Eri and parth ig stories creating so much confusion..🤣
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
602