Addicted to this song.. wanna get rid of addiction.. help plz- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

37

Views

8.1k

Users

21

Likes

52

Frequent Posters

Zennia thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail 11th Anniversary Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
#21

OMG!!! I'm listening to this on loop as well!! Damn romantic 😍

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
#22

@ heartbleed:- me too has it on repeat mode

Edited by MS-meghasharma - 7 years ago
Hazardous thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
#23

Why are you worrying so much? 😆To feel so deeply about something is such a beautiful thing. Enjoy this phase :)

I love this song too.❤️

Jo hove tu udaas mujhe dekhe hans de...tu chahe mere haq ki zameen rakh le. Tu saanson pe bhi naam tera likh de...main jiyoon jab jab tera dil dhadke.

Ugh😭❤️

heartbleed thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#24

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

I'd say keep listening, wait and see how long it takes for you to get over it.. :p

I think it's great to be addicted to a song, it'll be like a theme song for a brief period when you look back from future.. ☺️

The more I am listening to it, the more I am loving it ❤️

TeenRose1 thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#25

Listen to Alisha Chinoy or Sunidhi Chauhan..u wud forget about this

heartbleed thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#26

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Listen to Alisha Chinoy or Sunidhi Chauhan..u wud forget about this

What? How? 😕

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
#27

You are in love❤️

Evn I was addicted to it, when it first came out bt them bekhayali happened then I was addicted to that.. Now I don't like both the songs 😆

heartbleed thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#28

I know ❤️

1098676 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#29

Shift your addiction to alcohol or smoking.

ffkhan thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
#30

This signature visibility option should be turned off for good, otherwise it will cause heart attack for some members.🤪

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 5 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2045746103254217090

https://x.com/i/status/2045746103254217090
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 22 days ago

https://youtu.be/DYGYTWTI_0k?si=sbECw5HaZwdNVOyX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYGYTWTI_0k
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 27 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/?igsi=cmJpZ3VvMG9pNTU=

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · a month ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcqZ4UBNKba/?igsi=eGo2c3duYXg0MWFw

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcqZ4UBNKba/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: nonam · 1 months ago

Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".