Addicted to this song.. wanna get rid of addiction.. help plz- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

37

Views

8.1k

Users

21

Likes

52

Frequent Posters

heartbleed thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: crispsy

Set this song as your alarm song.

It is already my alarm song. I am too addicted. Don't know what to do.

heartbleed thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: hasini009

or mobile ringtone😆

It is already my mobile ringtone. I am too addicted. Don't know what to do.

1134270 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: hasini009

Ahem, you set this song as individual ringtone for special someone?😆

Related image

heartbleed thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Sunte raho jab tak bore na ho jao

but it's already been two days.. i am worried for myself..

1134270 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: heartbleed

It is already my alarm song. I am too addicted. Don't know what to do.

You will get over it..😆

Image result for throwing away mobile gif

heartbleed thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#16

That's the problem Megha. I love the song too much. Now it's become an addiction.

heartbleed thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#17

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

wait and see how long it takes? 😃😛

Ok.. but I just can't control replaying it again and again..

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#18

That song is a rip off first of


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eliQ_KR8yA

Trisolaris thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#19

First world problems 😋

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
#20

Originally posted by: heartbleed

Ok.. but I just can't control replaying it again and again..

I'd say keep listening, wait and see how long it takes for you to get over it.. :p

I think it's great to be addicted to a song, it'll be like a theme song for a brief period when you look back from future.. ☺️

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 5 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2045746103254217090

https://x.com/i/status/2045746103254217090
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 24 days ago

https://youtu.be/DYGYTWTI_0k?si=sbECw5HaZwdNVOyX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYGYTWTI_0k
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 29 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/?igsi=cmJpZ3VvMG9pNTU=

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcqZ4UBNKba/?igsi=eGo2c3duYXg0MWFw

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcqZ4UBNKba/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: nonam · 1 months ago

Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".