Lol i saw this in yesterday in our stupid reactions video and cracked up real hard. Did not knew about this scene until i saw in OSR
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Lol i saw this in yesterday in our stupid reactions video and cracked up real hard. Did not knew about this scene until i saw in OSR
Originally posted by: Thug-Leader
Like this:
Woh jo image wala box hai na, Usme click karo, phir Usme apna link dalo, image link, not page link. Phir viola.

Thanks. I got it ..but my Gopi bahu gif still won't post lol😆 Shyad mere laptop ki aatma ko woh gif pasand nahi.
Originally posted by: Jo_March
Thanks. I got it ..but my Gopi bahu gif still won't post lol😆 Shyad mere laptop ki aatma ko woh gif pasand nahi.
Your link was wrong.
You posted the page link:
While I posted image link: https://media.tenor.com/images/dfd0f11022d71b3611fc63d82126bdd0/tenor.gif
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0