Views

Users

Frequent Posters

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: janu2006

lovely part..

maan thinking about geet and her past.. waiting for their reaction to meet eachother..

also kashish making them about relax..

cont.soon

thanks for pm

Thanks 

Let see will kaskish talk help them 

uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful update..maanèet were thinking about each other...happy to know maan wanted to feel geet happy as geet was ready for marriage...ridhima assured prerana that she will always treat geet as sister more than SIL in KM...while Kashish made them to feel relax....excited for maaneet reaction to meet eachother...thanks for pm...!!  LovelyTeaser...excited for update...!!

T.Peru thumbnail

Originally posted by: uluvmg

Wonderful update..maanèet were thinking about each other...happy to know maan wanted to feel geet happy as geet was ready for marriage...ridhima assured prerana that she will always treat geet as sister more than SIL in KM...while Kashish made them to feel relax....excited for maaneet reaction to meet eachother...thanks for pm...!!  LovelyTeaser...excited for update...!!

Thanks 

Let see how will Maan held to Geet cure past 

Khushibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Finally it's time for their marriage

Poor ridzy is so scared

T.Peru thumbnail

Part 23

Edited by T.Peru - 4 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail

Thank you friend who like & commented on previous part 

Enjoy the update 

Thank you

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Nice update 

Waiting for next update 

lathaanireddy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nice update geet and Ridhima nerves because of the function but Kashish makes them understand as everything will be fine and yesh was teasing his both brothers and they are looking for their brides geet was going to fall but maan saves her and she Gabe’s small smile 

Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A wonderful update my dear. I am so so so happy to see Geet giving herself a chance to live her life all over again...a fresh new start with Maan. The trauma is still deeply embedded in her but she is positive about her relationship with Maan and she trusts him...Plus I love the way his family loves her so sweetly...And ha her family too...So with the support of Maan and her 2 families she will definitely overcome it all and build a beautiful life spreading happiness in their lives. I am so excited to see their journey together....I loved the way Maan was looking for Geet to catch a glimpse...Plus the way he held her, saved her from falling:):):) Hayeeeeeeee....so romantic:):):) What will happen next? I am so excited to see what happens next with Maan & Geet:):):)

momi_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice update.both ridhima and geet feel narvous and scared but geet decided she gave her 100% to this marriage.armaan and ridhima get engaged.maan feel happy seeing geet.