Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

PreRish Series : Kashmakash Part #4 : Rishtey.. [Page 9] - Page 3

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Munni ka OS. Aaye haaye!

It was so heartfelt, simple and sweet. How actually true it is, she has unknowingly confided in only him 😆

Awwww. Loved it.

That hand holding and hesitation.

❤️

Thank you Mahi🤗 .. hand holding is my fav ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Wistfulness

Mod Munni is on fire! 😛

Loved this OS! 

thank you Shruti .. aag toh nahin .. bas aise hi 🤣

This content was originally posted by: Breezi11197

Why did you stopped here !?!?!? I wanted to read more ..it was amazing but short 😢

thank you ji and I will post the 2nd part to this tomorrow !

This content was originally posted by: AnjuRish

Hmmm i still did not understand why she never told anu shes pregnant before 

million dollar question smiley44 it is saved for future drama I guess 

munnihyderabad thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Moushumi

It's a very realistic way to show how people usually react in in real life if they found themselves in the situation that is occered in prerna and bajaj life.bit the ott way prerna and others r reacting. Macchi mandy😠.Thanks for this piece of writing dear.it gives a soothing feel after witnessing ekta mata ki version.thanks again and plz do write on prerish.

Thank you  Moushumi ❤️ I will try to :)

@isha123asya - thank you ❤️

@nailah_AnuPre - Thank you smiley27

@Chahat_A_Doshi - Thank you smiley27

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I want more! I want more! Dil maange more.

Loving the dilemma.

Update soon.

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

This is a very interesting take..I really want Bajaj taking care of Prerna...Well written..👍🏼

Will there be a continuation of this one..😃

Edited by MysticRiver - 4 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

I want more! I want more! Dil maange more.

Loving the dilemma.

Update soon.

Thank you update will be posted shortly 

This content was originally posted by: MysticRiver

This is a very interesting take..I really want Bajaj taking care of Prerna...Well written..smiley20

Will there be a continuation of this one..smiley4

Thank you ❤️

yes making it into a series 

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Hello Everyone , 

Kashmakash will be a  PreRish series from now on, it goes in parallel to the tracks  or  episodes or spoilers  but with our version of PreRish stories... around the episodes .

so all updates will be in this same thread,  each part will be independent of the other with few scenarios put together but will have a  one central theme of Kashmakash...(For now)  around it or it can change to the initial pangs of awkwardness or understanding ...later on.. the index will be on the first page . 

Hope you like this .. 

Idea credit for Kashmakash series : Poo (-RD-) 

Thanks,

Munni

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail

PreRish Series : Kashmakash #Part 2 : Aapka sahaara ,.. 

"Prerna .." she turns around to look at him, before going to freshen up
"we will have breakfast and go see the doctor .." he said apprehensively not sure what her reaction would be .
"teek hai " , she leaves to freshen up 
"this is not her" .. his mind voices ...

The chauffeur driven car drops them at the destination  ..they have to walk a little on the curbside, in Zurich downtown, Prerna is walking ahead , he is just behind her, Prerna bumps into Nivedita .. 

"What have you done to Anu, Prerna "  .. she lashes out

Bajaj takes a quick step forward, stands in between Prerna and Nivedita, more like a barrier for her

"Mrs.Bajaj " he gestures her to go forward... leaving Nivedita fuming

walking forward, Prerna felt a tug in her saree pallu... she looks over her shoulders .."Anura..." but only to find Bajaj behind her , he looks in the direction of the  little girl holding and pulling her pallu .. with a smile ... Prerna follows his direction and smiles and bends a little to get the pallu out of her hold. 

Mr.Bajaj though on phone for others to see, has his entire focus on Prerna, he feels relaxed and happy to see her playful side with the little girl, Prern  ruffles the little girl's hair, the little one gestures her to bend .. when she bends,  she kisses Prerna on her cheeks , which widens her smile, Prerna then takes her into a big hug and kisses, after which the little one runs to her mom 

Bajaj with one hand in his left pocket, the phone in his right hand, left staring at her , where in he was lost in the moment, he was happy and relieved to see the way Prerna's dismal state turned around to a chirpy and joyful one  ..this brings a smile on his face 

"lagtha hain aapko bachche bahut pasand hai" he  starts a conversation walking by her side

"bachche kisse pasand nahin hote... Anurag ko toh bachche bahut  pasand hai isiliye we..... " trails off her voice , on realizing what she just said.

He was taken aback... there was an awkwardness and strange silence between the two .. they walk further ..

The person comes to take the order.. "Aap order kijiye " he asks her to go first .
"Mujhe bhook nahin hain .. " she refuses to have any breakfast .. 

Mr.Bajaj asks for some more time to order, the person leaves. 

"I think aapko breakfast karni chaahiye. " pauses ... "for your baby, which should be your priority and nothing else" tells Mr.Bajaj in his gentle and hesitant tone .  Prerna agrees. 

From here, they reach the doctor's office who came to check Prerna last night. 

Bajaj is not sure he gauges through the dilemma   should he offer to come in with her or is it too intruding into her personal space.. and might make her uncomfortable .. with these thoughts he decides against going in while the nurse takes her in... before walking in Prerna looks at Bajaj, he gestures her to go "I will be here" 

Prerna walks in to the doctor's office.

"Mrs. Bajaj, how are you feeling today , last night .I came to check on you ... if you remember .."
Prerna nods and smiles   ..

"but your husband is crazy ..  r u sure that's your husband ..." unaware of last night convo between Mr.Bajaj and the doc, Prerna looks behind to see Mr.Bajaj through the glass door. 

"Yes" confirms Prerna 

"he is dumb he doesn't know how many week pregnant you are " vents  out checking Prerna's pulse .

"I am sorry .. I just .. sorry I shdn't be speaking   about your husband ..like that... but ... " she breaths in .. 

"It's ok " Prerna says .. later on the doctor walks Prerna into the adjacent room for the ultrasound .. 

"I think your husband needs to see this .." she directs the nurse to call The husband 

"Mr,Bajaj " the nurse calls him out ..

"Yes .. how is my wife, is she ok " a concerned Bajaj shoots queries .. 

"yeah she is fine , doctor is doing her ultrasound , she said you might want to be in there  "  asks the nurse. 

Ultrasound .. it's too personal and we don't share that relation ... yet....his inner voice warns against it .. "NO, you please carry on " the nurse passes the msg to the doc who is no longer surprised  ...

Prerna and doctor walk into the office again.. Now she calls Mr.Bajaj in to update him 

"Is she fine, is the baby fine " a concerned Mr.Bajaj asks the doc 

Prerna looks at him being genuinely concerned,  he notices  her looking at him .. and straightens himself not to get too much into her space . 

"Yeah she and the baby are fine, but she needs to take care of  her health really well, since it's first trimester, hence strictly no emotional or physical stress, she should be relaxed , happy and eat well enough for the two . " says the doc , Mr. Bajaj is all ears , noting each word said by the doctor .

" she is 10 weeks Pregnant.. please remember it's 10 weeks as of today " stresses the doc, for  the apparently dumb husband to make a note .

"here are your ultrasound reports " the doc forwards the report, curiously enough Mr.Bajaj forwards his hand alongside Prerna, they look at each other... Mr.Bajaj pulls back his hand and lets an awkward smile . 

Mr.Bajaj and Prerna thank the doctor before leaving  to the hotel  

In the lobby, Prerna is walking ahead, as someone stopped Mr.Bajaj to exchange a pleasantry, Prerna walking ahead   bumps into Anurag Basu , they look at each other.. 

Anurag in despair and anguish holds her arm tight..... while she tries to release  from his tight grip , Mr.Bajaj who noticed them swiftly moves towards them.

He strides forward and quickly gets Prerna's hands released out of his grip.. Anurag steps back seeing Mr. Bajaj . Prerna looks at Mr.Bajaj. 

He takes a step towards Anurag, looking right into his eyes, "Mr.Basu this is my final warning, you have crossed enough lines, henceforth make sure you are not any where near to my wife Mrs.Prerna Rishabh Bajaj, else I will make sure your identity is wiped off ", he warns in a  cold , grim voice . 

"Mr.Bajaj ", her gentle voice ..brings Mr.Bajaj out of his grimness , he looks at her...
 . "chale" she requests him , he nods. they move away from Anurag towards the elevators. 

Anurag bends down to find an envelope to "Mrs.Prerna Rishab Bajaj" and it's from Dr.Lindsey Russel OB/GYN . Anurag kept wondering what happened to Prerna hope she is fine and inadvertently opens the envelop . 

Mr.Bajaj and Prerna reach their room. "You should relax and not think about anything " He tells her.. 

"Aap araam kijiye, aur kuch chaahiye toh please let me know.. I will finishing some work in the living room ." he makes sure she is comfortable and goes to the adjacent living room .. where he is working on some proposal for his next business venture . 

Prerna remembers Mr.Bajaj's words, my baby should be my priority and nothing else. I should be careful, she tells herself . 

Bajaj while working , his thoughts drift him to Prerna's chirpy and smiling face, earlier in the day while playing with the little girl,  he smiles.

"Prerna pregnant .."  Anurag in disbelief on reading the report in the envelope ... 10 weeks ... mera bachcha ,... he reads the name Mrs.Prerna Rishab Bajaj .. "Stay away from my wife, Mrs.Bajaj" "My husband... Mr.Rishab Bajaj " resonates in his ears... he shuts  his ears...squeezes the report in anger and furiously enough runs through the stairs to the top floor's presidential suit 

Prerna and Mr.Bajaj are in their respective rooms .. a loud banging of the door startles them up ... Prerna wakes up from the bed... Mr.Bajaj runs into the foyer .. the banging of the door only increased with each passing moment .. alongside.. the loud outcry of Prerna's name.. 

Mr.Bajaj:  "I will get it .." he goes to the door, Prerna stands there at a considerable distance.. 

Bajaj opens the door, Anurag tries to storm in ... "Mr.Basu, I warned you earlier, to stay away from my wife and here you  are invading our personal space" , he is searching for his phone to call for security . Anurag ferociously looks at prerna .. Prerna undeterred looks at him... 

"Mr.Anurag Basu .. what brings you here ?" coldly asks Prerna with new confidence, ready to face him and his questions ... 

"Security .. this is Rishab Bajaj from Presidential suit" , he is calling up security .. 

"Mr.Bajaj rehene dhijiye , let's see what Mr.Basu has to talk " says Prerna , standing there with crossed arms... Mr.Bajaj cuts the call . 

Feeling worried for Prerna as this confrontation will only add to her stress and he is uncomfortable to see him in their space .... "tum log baath karo .. excuse me.. Prerna I am right here , let me know, if you need anything" ...saying so he steps away... 

Prerna holds his hand "aap yahi rukhiye " requests him with her eyes and then glares at Anurag, who is fuming seeing that ..  

"You  can say whatever you want to in front of my husband " she looks at both the men with different expressions .

Anurag walks to her , stands in front of her ... "congratulations on your pregnancy .. Mrs.Prerna Bajaj.. congratulations ..." Anurag words dripped seething anger and mockery ... shoves the pregnancy reports in her hands ,..

Prerna is shocked, she looks at Bajaj, who has his eyes on her . 

"10 weeks wow so you have been two timing me , shaadi ka khel mujhse and you were sleeping with him Prerna .. all for money and this shaadi is a farce to cover up your illegal relation  " 

"Mr.Bassuuu ... " his voice sends a shrill in the room... holds his collar ...with rage .

"Mr.Bajaj " Prerna nods in negative holding his arm, her one call mellows down him , he leaves Anurag's collar and straightens his wrinkle shirt, with a threat in his eyes for Mr.Basu  .. 

Bajaj steps aside, stands near the window...with his hands in his pocket ...I am not supposed to cause any tamasha or stress out her, but then..... his inner voice regrets.. I wish I could stop this ... but does she want to ... 

"waah ... what spell you cast on him ..and what a way to tie up a billionaire by becoming pregnant with him and now becoming owner of this empire " mocks and taunts anurag basu... Prerna and Mr.Bajaj are cringing with his words... 

"Mr.Bajaj .. when she finds someone more richer than you .. she would leave you as well and have babies with him and when you finds more younger and prettier women you would throw money and get them in your bed, like you did with Prerna .. " Anurag's loud rants are countered by a slap across his face from Prerna . 

Mr.Bajaj is stunned ..
 Anurag is angry .. he tightly holds her by her shoulders and shakes her in his rage... Mr.Bajaj takes couple of giant strides  towards them.. when Anurag pushes her away, she trips and falls on Mr.Bajaj.. they look at each other, he held her gently 

"tum teek ho na Prerna" a concerned him, steadies her ... holds Anurag by the collar and drags him out of the suite and calls up the hotel security and reports about Anurag . The security assures, that this entire floor is quarantined 

After few minutes the place looked like calmness after a tornado , totally destructive and chaos., those accusations, allegations, hurls which slash the very existence of love and relation ..

Mr.Bajaj is standing near the window.. with his hands in his pockets.. while Prerna , who is exhausted emotionally tries to sleep .. looking at her his heart goes out to her ....what kind of love is this.. how can this be called love with physical affliction and verbal hurls and why is she taking it all...  he has no answers to these... Mr.Bajaj makes a promise to himself, that he will protect her and her baby from all corners in every possible way. 

but what if she doesn't want me to be taking care of her ... "whatever you want to say, say it in front of my husband" these words of Prerna earlier gives him an assurance that Prerna is determined and she has set her baby as priority and  I cannot do anything which stresses her out ,.. will not allow anyone to get close to her to . his inner voices are conflicting with in themselves..

After couple of hours .. she wakes up with heavy head.. he goes to her .. offers his hand to her support .. she looks at him... he withdraws his hand instantly "sorry " remembering her no touch clause.. Prerna is confused .. she holds his arm herself and gets off the bed and moves to the couch ...   ..

Prerna .. I am sorry... " Prerna looks at him confused ..

"sorry ?" she repeats..

He didnt know how to continue further what to say how much to say he was a man of limited professional words and this wasn't his forte 

" Sorry woh i shouldn't have interfered  ", he paused he was choosing his words very carefully as he didn't want to hurt her but was clearly struggling,  the mind the heart and the tongue , weren't exactly in sync "I was only taking all of his non-sense for you ...otherwise... " his genuine concern for her and a trail of threat to Mr.Basu .... were noted by Prerna . 

She nodded in negation hearing his half reasoning and managed to give him a feeble yet assuring  smile.The struggle of words was over and he didn't know whether to apologize for his social awkwardness or thank her for understanding. 

" Aap rest kariye main aapke liye kuch khaane ka arrange karwaata hoon yahan ke kuch specialities will be good for you ", saying this he took out his phone and got down to work while the mind figured that, though not too close, he was close enough to her, to care for her, her smile warms his heart, his efforts and care bring a smile to her face .. 

looking at him direct the person on the other side of the call , she thinks and compares between the two.. one who claimed to love her, hurled abuses not only to her but to their love and their baby while this stranger man is protecting her and shielding her from everything, a sense of respect is evolved in her ,  for this stranger man who is now her husband and the to be father of her child.

Prerna goes to freshen up while Mr.Bajaj is waiting for the food to be brought in ...,   Prerna comes out looking more relaxed ... she smiles at him, "Now I think you don't need any support from me... . " she raises her eyebrows ..."huh matlab..."  ...
"matlab, aapka thappad " he teases her  by  placing his hand on his cheek ..Prerna faintly smiles .. and shrugs it .. 

The food arrives... they finish it mostly in silence, with few words here and there ..but both were comfortable in their space.

aapka saathi banne ka mera haq  nahin toh aap ka sahaara hi banoonga ...his inner voice echoed.. 

Thank you for reading!

- Munni 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This was so amazing. When A got the reports I thought he'll be mad that why didn't she tell him. But rejection makes you stoop so low that all logic is lost. Kuch aur hi matlab nikaala lol. I'm pretty sure show mein bhi aisa hi hoga😆

Once again loved it. That fear of intruding personal space is so awkward and real.

Wonderful 😳

Keep them coming!

Edited by Mishti_Dahi - 4 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail

*chawal ke kalash giraayi *😆☺️

aap aa gayi ab sab shubh honge 🤗