I like dp's sunglasses nowadays. 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I like dp's sunglasses nowadays. 😎
So...the #NotMyDeepika thing is already in the past? This looks like a fanclub handle.
you are concerned more then her fans 😆
humne toh ram bharose chodd diya, ek aap ho jo abhi bhi uske decision ki wait kar rahe ho....
I always knew Deepika was a fraud. I don’t feel bad for her fans either, their stand #NotMyDeepika lasted 2 days... I guess people were right, it was just for show.
Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N
I always knew Deepika was a fraud. I don’t feel bad for her fans either, their stand #NotMyDeepika lasted 2 days... I guess people were right, it was just for show.
i see you talking more about her then her fans.........so keep pretending all you want......but we know how much you care for her........and her fans stand is their concern, whether its show or not........why are YOU bothered about it........
Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N
She can do this but she can’t answer her fans and say that she’s not doing the movie with MeToo accused Luv Ranjan?
A lot of her fans that were saying #NotMyDeepika are back to stanning as well. Golmaal hai bhai sub golmaal hai
Did priyanka reply to her smoking pic n asthma quote...kaanch ke ghar mein rehney waale doosron par patthar nahi phenka kartey
Fresh off the boat. A derogatory term for someone who's recently moved to a new country and does not have the right accent, etc.. People who've lived there longer or were born there sometimes have a superiority complex about being better than fobs.
Example of a fob: Priyanka Chopra
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Did priyanka reply to her smoking pic n asthma quote...kaanch ke ghar mein rehney waale doosron par patthar nahi phenka kartey
Lots of people with asthma still smoke. She’s not harming anyone but herself.
Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N
Lots of people with asthma still smoke. She’s not harming anyone but herself.
You're deliberately misrepresenting the controversy. Nobody cares about her smoking. People are angry because she was lecturing others to not burst firecrackers because she has asthma and that makes it hard for her to breathe. She then goes and has a lavish fireworks display at her wedding, smokes cigarettes, and shows off about flying on private planes which causes even more pollution than firecrackers do.
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
You can barely spot them as they enter their car as some restaurant patron clicked them https://x.com/i/status/2077052706926051462
Ahaan Panday and Aneet Padda spotted in Glasgow Aneet is mentioned in the comments she is not in the media below...
https://x.com/ranveersrebel/status/2065315999679651893 https://x.com/ranveersrebel/status/2066144776856928672 He already had another Lamborghini...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYobn5qjRrf/?igsh=ZHJpNmh5M2ZmNnAw
56